Along with the “All Too Well” short film, Swift has also released a music video for “I Bet You Think About Me,” directed by actress Blake Lively. The video opens with a groom, played by Mile Teller, practicing his wedding vows. “I will never forget the first time that I met you,” Swift sings.
What Taylor Swift song is about a wedding?
Taylor Swift’s ‘I Bet You Think About Me’ Wedding-Themed Music Video, Directed by Blake Lively: Watch | Entertainment Tonight.
Who is the bride in Taylor Swift’s new music video?
In the video, directed by Swift’s good friend Blake Lively, the singer crashes the wedding of a guy who appears to be her ex (played by Teller) and his current bride (played by Teller’s real-life wife Keleigh Teller).
What is the most watched Taylor Swift video?
On Monday (July 18), the pop star’s music video for “Blank Space” hit 3 billion views on YouTube. Originally released as the second single from Swift’s blockbuster 1989 album, “Blank Space” hit No.
Is Taylor Swift married to Joe Alwyn?
Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn are reportedly engaged after proposing a few months back. However, the couple is keeping their marriage plans secret. While they have been dating for the last six years, unlike in previous relationships, Swift keeps her private life private this time.
What is Taylor’s most romantic song?
- Two Is Better Than One.
- Jump Then Fall.
- You Belong With Me.
- Love Story. 2008, Fearless.
- The Way I Loved You. 2008, Fearless.
- I’m Only Me When I’m With You. 2007, Re-released Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition.
- Mary’s Song (Oh My My My) 2006, Taylor Swift.
- Similar song lists for further reading:
What is Taylor Swift’s best love song?
- “Taylor Swift” — “Mary’s Song (Oh My My My)”
- “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” —”Untouchable”
- “Speak Now” — “Enchanted”
- “Red (Taylor’s Version)” — “Begin Again”
- “1989” — “You Are in Love”
- “Reputation” — “Call it What You Want”
- “Lover” — “Lover”
What is Ed Sheeran wedding song?
Ed Sheeran is The Man when it comes to creating the perfect wedding soundtrack – according to Spotify, ‘Thinking Out Loud’ is the most popular first dance song of all time.
Why is Taylor Swift wearing a cap and gown?
She will be receiving an honorary Doctor of Fine Arts, honoris causa, degree from the school, with a livestream of event scheduled to start at 11 a.m. ET. On social media, Swift shared a video of herself getting ready for the ceremony, donning a graduation cap and gown, and riding in a car on the way there.
Is Taylor Swift still best friends with Abigail?
Years later, even though Swift has skyrocketed to international stardom, the two remain close friends, with Anderson an irreplaceable member of Swift’s squad. In fact, Swift has brought Anderson along for the ride, taking Anderson as her date to the 2015 Grammy awards (via Billboard).
Who is the groom in Taylor Swift’s video?
The groom in question is played by American actor, Miles Teller. His real-life wife, Keleigh Sperry even stars in the music video as his bride. Swifties will have noticed Sperry even gets the opportunity to wear the famous red scarf from “All Too Well” in the music video.
Who is the red head in Taylor Swift’s video?
The female role is played by none other than redhead actress Sadie Sink. Now if you’re not familiar with this redhead starlet, let us fill you in. Sadie Sink is a 19-year-old actress from Texas who landed her first acting job when she was just a year old.
Are Taylor Swift and Miles Teller friends?
It appears that Taylor has been friendly with Miles and his wife for a while. In May 2018, Keleigh shared a photo of herself and the actor meeting Taylor during her Reputation Tour.
What did Blake Lively direct for Taylor?
This past November, Lively got behind the camera for the first time to direct her famous friend Taylor Swift in the music video “I Bet You Think About Me.” The video that also starred Miles Teller amassed over 37 million views and scored some award nods.
Which artist has the most 1 billion views on YouTube?
“When Psy’s Gangnam Style reached 1 billion views on YouTube it was an extraordinary moment that made history,” shared YouTube’s Sun Lee, Director, Music Partnerships (Korea & Greater China) & Artist Relations APAC.
What is Taylor Swift’s highest note?
What is Taylor Swift’s vocal range? Taylor Swift’s vocal range is approximately three octaves, spanning A2 – G5 – D6.
What was Taylor Swift’s longest relationship?
Even without the official announcement, her relationship with Joe Alwyn is definitely Taylor Swift’s longest. They have reportedly been dating for well over two years, which is much longer than any other documented relationship of Swift’s.
Who is Taylor Swift’s Best Friend?
That’s her man! Abigail Anderson, who’s notably been Taylor Swift’s best friend since high school, shared her excitement over her recent engagement.
What is Ed Sheeran’s most romantic song?
- 01 of 19. “Thinking Out Loud,” by Ed Sheeran.
- 02 of 19. “Perfect,” by Ed Sheeran.
- 03 of 19. “Kiss Me,” by Ed Sheeran.
- 04 of 19. “Shape Of You,” by Ed Sheeran.
- 05 of 19. “Photograph,” by Ed Sheeran.
- 06 of 19. “How Would You Feel,” by Ed Sheeran.
- 07 of 19.
- 08 of 19.
Does Taylor Swift have happy songs?
- “Shake It Off” TaylorSwiftVEVO.
- “I Forgot That You Existed” TaylorSwiftVEVO.
- “no body, no crime” (feat. Haim)
- “closure” TaylorSwiftVEVO.
- “The Man” TaylorSwiftVEVO.
- “Long Live” Taylor Swift – Topic.
- 7. ” 22″
- “Sweeter Than Fiction” Taylor Swift – Topic.
How many songs does Taylor Swift have?
So with all due respect to Taylor the myth, the icon, the red-carpet tabloid staple, let’s celebrate the real Taylor — the songwriter she was born to be. Let’s break it down: all 206 tunes, counted from the bottom to the top.
Does Taylor Swift have any ballads?
- Forever & Always – Piano VersionTaylor Swift.
- Cold As YouTaylor Swift.
- White HorseTaylor Swift.
- Should’ve Said NoTaylor Swift.
- Come In With The RainTaylor Swift.
- You’re Not SorryTaylor Swift.
- The Best DayTaylor Swift.
- CleanTaylor Swift.
What is the #1 wedding song?
The number one pick and best wedding song: the romantic ballad “All of Me” by John Legend, which is an example of great songs to walk down the aisle to or marriage songs for playing throughout the celebration.
What’s the best wedding song of all time?
- 1. ” Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley.
- 2. ” At Last” by Etta James.
- 3. ” Perfect” by Ed Sheeran.
- 4. ” Marry Me” by Train.
- 5. ” Bless The Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts.
- 6. ” All Of Me” by John Legend.
- 7. ” I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” by Aerosmith.
- 8. “
What is the most popular wedding song in 2022?
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran. Play.
- Better Half of Me – Tom Walker. Play.
- All of Me – John Legend. Play.
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri. Play.
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran. Play.
- Leave the Door Open – Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak. Play.
- Everything – Michael Buble. Play.
- Marry You – Bruno Mars.