- Google Drive. The latest cloud storage platform by Google Drive is perhaps one of the most popular platforms used today.
- Amazon Drive. Amazon Drive is another cloud-based platform that is designed to offer easy, free, long-term storage.
The Google photos app will automatically create an album for all your photos taken on your wedding day. All you have to do is select the album, give it a name and hit, ‘share’ to see the sharing options. Share the album with all your guests and ask them to upload their photos from your wedding to the album.
What is the best way to save wedding photos?
Back up your wedding photos onto an external hard drive or USB—or both, to triple-proof your memories. An external hard drive is also the best place to store all of your photos in their original format, because it has the most amount of space.
With Wedding Photo Swap, you simply make an account, create albums and invite your family and friends. With the link, your guests can view or upload pictures right to your albums. You won’t lose the social aspect either because this photo sharing website allows you to comment and share pics.
Photo hosting sites Fast becoming one of the most popular ways to share photos, these album and gallery sharing sites are a one-stop shop for photographers to host, share and deliver photos with options for clients to purchase prints, photo books, and other products.
Whether you post your wedding photos on social media is entirely up to your personal preference. Some couples prefer not to go this route because they feel uncomfortable about the people they didn’t invite seeing them, while others are happy to share the photos with everyone they know.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Tap your account profile photo or initial Photos Settings Partner Sharing.
- Enter or select an email address.
- Select which photos to add to your partner account.
- Tap Next.
Where can I backup my wedding photos?
The important thing is that you save multiple copies of your wedding photos. One of the most common ways to store files is in the cloud via one of several well-known cloud services, including Google Photos, Amazon Photos, Dropbox, and Apple iCloud, all of which automatically backup your files.
How long do you keep wedding pictures up?
Vanderbetch. From there, I measured the averages for how long they kept their weddings photos up and this is what I found. If you want to be cool: 6-8 months. Hopefully after six to eight months of marriage you and your hubby have done at least one thing worthy of a profile pic.
What do I do with all my wedding photos?
- Back them up.
- Organize them.
- Share them on social media.
- Create a wedding album.
- Display them in your home.
- Create thank-you note stationery with them.
- Feature them on your holiday cards.
- Use them to create unique gifts.
Do guests upload their wedding photos?
Wedpics is a wedding photo sharing app that serves as a private place where your guests can upload and edit their pictures of your special day. With Wedpics you can share important wedding details with your guests, upload photos with filters and stickers and invite unlimited guests to your site with a custom URL.
Posting Pictures Protocol Set the wedding social media tone by laying down a protocol for posting wedding pictures. Guests should get permission from the bride and groom to take pictures of their ceremony. And if you don’t want pictures posted until after the ceremony, tell your guests ahead of time.
Don’t Share More Than Five Wedding Pictures “We suggest posting no more than a selection of your five best on Instagram, even when you reach a new #NineWeekAnniversary!” According to the publication, sharing more than five pics is “wedding spam.”
How do professional photographers send photos to clients?
- WeTransfer well-known file-sharing systems.
- Dropbox cloud based file sharing system.
- Google Drive simple and fast file sharing solution from google.
- Pixieset specially built only for photographers.
- Smash an alternative for WeTransfer.
- ShootProof an alternative to pixieset.
How do you send proof of photos to clients?
Don’t: Continue to share photos of your wedding months (or years) later, or to wish a friend happy birthday. Once you get the go-ahead from your photographer, feel free to post an album or two to Facebook, or choose snaps to share on Instagram.
How do you ask guests not to take photos at a wedding?
- Consider Not Having a Wedding Hashtag. Asking folks not to post photos on social but still having an official hashtag feels a little like mixed messaging.
- Include a Note in the Invitations and/or Programs.
- Set Up a Sign at the Venue.
- Make an Announcement.
- Use Humor in Your Approach.
- Call Out Any Violators.
What is EverSnap app?
Free Photo Sharing App From EverSnap A FREE photo sharing app that allows you and your entire entourage to capture and store momentous occasions with unlimited photos/videos forever. The process is incredibly easy in a few easy steps you can be collating all your life moments into one big beautiful album.
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
If you want to share your entire library with someone (like a spouse/partner), Google makes it easy. Click the hamburger icon on the iPhone app. Type in the Gmail address of the person with whom you want to share your library. On this final screen, you can choose what you want to share.
How do I store my wedding album?
- Store your album flat on its back to keep the binding intact.
- Keep it away from heat or humidity — a climate-controlled environment is best. Heat and humidity can warp and buckle your photos, rendering them unsalvageable.
- And most importantly, keep your fingers and hands off the pages!
How do you preserve a wedding album?
- Choose A Keepsake Print Box. A beautiful keepsake print box is the alternative to a professional wedding album.
- Display Your Wedding Images as Pieces of Art.
- Utilise Additional Local Storage.
- Opt for Cloud File Solutions.
What is best to store photos on?
Google Photos If you have an Android phone, you’ll probably find the Google service, Photos preinstalled on your device. If you set up a Google account and use it, you will have access to a versatile cloud storage system that offers unlimited photo storage.
What size flash drive do I need for wedding photos?
Your wedding photos will likely be about 12-13 GBs, so a 16GB flash drive should probably be fine. If you had other portrait sessions too (like engagement photos or a bridal or anniversary session), those could be an additional 1-2GBs each.