- Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) – Greenday.
- My Love Is Your Love – Whitney Houston.
- Genie In A Bottle – Christine Aguilera.
- Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It – Will Smith.
- U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer.
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) – C&C Music Factory.
What was the most popular wedding song in 1997?
Like I Love You – Amy Grant Amy Grant is a favorite for wedding couples who want to use wholesome music in their wedding ceremonies, and this song from 1997 captures the essence of true love like few others.
What was the most popular wedding song in 1992?
“End Of The Road” | Boys II Men Before Whitney Houston would release “I Will Always Love You”, Boys II Men would release one of the most popular songs of 1992.
What was the number one wedding song in 1991?
1991: “Save the Best for Last,” by Vanessa Williams.
What was the number one wedding song in 1995?
One Sweet Day – Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men This joint effort by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men is everything a couple could ask for in a wedding song.
What was the top wedding song in 1998?
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith.
- Music Sounds Better with You – Stardust.
- This Kiss – Faith Hill.
- The First Night – Monica.
- If You Ever Have Forever in Mind – Vince Gill.
- Cover You in Kisses – John Michael Montgomery.
- Forever Love – Reba McEntire.
- Now That I Found You – Terri Clark.
What was the most popular wedding song in 1994?
- Endless Love – Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey. August 1994, Songs.
- No Doubt About It – Neal McCoy. December 1993, No Doubt About It.
- The Sweetest Days – Vanessa Williams. December 1994, Vanessa Williams.
- Livin’ on Love – Alan Jackson.
- The Most Beautiful Girl in the World – Prince.
Which 80s song is still the most requested at US weddings?
- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston.
- “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey.
- “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins.
What was the wedding song of the 80s?
- True – Spandau Ballet.
- Take On Me – Aha.
- Endless Love – Lionel Richie and Diana Ross.
- Every Breath You Take – the Police.
- I Want To Know What Love Is – Foreigner.
- There is a Light That Never Goes Out – the Smiths.
- Lovesong – the Cure.
What was the most popular wedding song in 1999?
- Amazed – Lonestar. March 1999, Lonely Grill.
- Back At One – Brian McKnight. August 1999, Back at One.
- Spend My Life with You – Eric Benét.
- I Knew I Loved You – Savage Garden.
- Higher – Creed.
- You Had Me From Hello – Kenny Chesney.
- How Forever Feels – Kenny Chesney.
- My Best Friend – Tim McGraw.
What is the number 1 wedding song?
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran.
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars.
- “All of Me” by John Legend.
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars.
- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston.
- “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey.
What was the most popular wedding song in 2004?
- Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw.
- Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts.
- Beautiful Soul – Jesse McCartney.
- Somewhere Only We Know – Keane.
- I Believe in You – Kylie Minogue.
- ‘Til I See You Again – Jim Brickman.
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt.
- Now I Can Fly – Kimberley Locke.
What’s the best wedding song of all time?
- 1. ” Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley.
- 2. ” At Last” by Etta James.
- 3. ” Perfect” by Ed Sheeran.
- 4. ” Marry Me” by Train.
- 5. ” Bless The Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts.
- 6. ” All Of Me” by John Legend.
- 7. ” I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” by Aerosmith.
- 8. “
What was the biggest hit in 1991?
- 1. (
- I Wanna Sex You Up – Color Me Badd.
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) – C+C Music Factory.
- Rush, Rush – Paula Abdul.
- One More Try – Timmy T.
- Unbelievable – EMF.
- More Than Words – Extreme.
- I Like the Way (The Kissing Game) – Hi-Five.
What was the hottest song in 1995?
“Gangsta’s Paradise” by Coolio (pictured) was the number one song on the Year-End chart after spending 12 weeks in the top-two of the Hot 100, three of which were spent at number one.
What songs were in the charts in 1995?
- Gangsta’s Paradise – Coolio.
- Waterfalls – TLC.
- Creep – TLC.
- Kiss from a Rose – Seal.
- On Bended Knee – Boyz II Men.
- Another Night – Real McCoy.
- Fantasy – Mariah Carey.
- Take a Bow – Madonna.
What was the biggest song in 1995?
The longest running number-one single of 1995 is “Fantasy” by Mariah Carey, which logged eight weeks atop the chart. The second longest-reigning number one single is a three-way tie between “Take a Bow” by Madonna, “This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan, and “Waterfalls” by TLC, with seven weeks each.
What is a nice wedding song?
- “You Are So Beautiful” by Joe Cocker.
- “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton.
- “Endless Love” by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie.
- “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra.
- “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers.
- “When I Fall in Love” by Nat King Cole.
- “Love Me Tender” by Elvis Presley.
What was the number 1 wedding song in 1970?
The Wonder of You – Elvis Presley There are two choices from Elvis Presley on this 1970 wedding song list, and this one is the most popular.
What was the number 1 song of 1994?
The longest running number-one single of 1994 is “I’ll Make Love to You” by Boyz II Men, which logged 14 weeks at number-one, tying the song with “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston for the most weeks at number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 until “One Sweet Day” by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men stayed atop the …
What was the hit song of 1994?
I’ll Stand By You.
What was the most popular wedding song in 1980?
- Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie.
- Eternal flame by the Bangles.
- Take my breath away by Berlin.
- Time after time by Cyndi Lauper.
- In your eyes by Peter Gabriel.
- Crazy for you by Madonna.
- Angel eyes by Jeff Healy Band.
- You & I by Eddie Rabbit and Crystal Gayle.
What was the most popular wedding song in 1988?
The Number 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 as 1988 began was “Faith” by George Michael.
What were popular wedding songs in 1983?
- “You And I” by Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle.
- “Baby, Come To Me” by Patti Austin and James Ingram.
- “You Are” by Lionel Richie.
- “Mornin'” by Al Jarreau.
- “Faithfully” by Journey.
- “My Love” by Lionel Richie.
- “Tonight, I Celebrate My Love” by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack.
What was the most popular wedding song in 1984?
- Stuck on You – Lionel Richie.
- Wrapped Around Your Finger – The Police.
- I Can Dream About You – Dan Hartman.
- Head Over Heels – The Go-Go’s.
- Easy Lover – Philip Bailey (Earth, Wind, & Fire) and Phil Collins (Genesis)
- Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen.
- Solid – Ashford & Simpson.
- Take on Me – A-ha.