For instance, when naming your packages, you can stick with something simple like basic, standard, and ultimate; you can try out something like platinum, silver, and gold; or, if you’re feeling creative, opt for photography packages names that are relevant to your photography style or your branding.
What is typically included in a wedding photography package?
Some packages simply cover the photographer’s shooting and editing time, while products and additional services are charged a la carte. Other photographers can include printed products, planning help, photo booths, travel, and/or engagement sessions in their packages – it all depends on what they offer.
How do you name a wedding photo?
- DATE – First, we add the date to each image, which is very helpful in understanding what wedding it came from.
- COUPLE’S INITIALS – After the date, we then add 2 initials for the bride and groom.
- IMAGE NUMBER – After the initials, we then number the images 0001 to whatever the edit comes out to be.
How do you package photos?
How do you name packages for services?
- Start by writing down all of the words that come to mind when thinking about your service and business.
- Then, ask yourself: How will customers feel after using my service?
- Now, list words that describe the benefits customers get from working with you.
How do you price your photography?
- Start With the Biggest. When building your photography price list, your highest priced products should always appear first.
- Get Visual.
- Take the Extras Away.
- Be an Odd Ball.
- Create a Product You Don’t Want to Sell.
- 0 Comments.
How many pictures are average for a wedding?
The short and simple answer is ~100 per hour of shooting or roughly 800 photos for 8 hour wedding day coverage. As we explained, this figure is not some industry standard that all wedding photographers have to stick to.
How many photos do I need for a 3 hour wedding?
The number of photos that we deliver depends on many factors associated with your wedding, including venue, number of guests, and timing. You can typically expect to receive around 60-80 final photographs per hour of wedding coverage.
What services do you offer in photography?
- Food photography.
- Product photography.
- Documentary-style photography.
- Portrait Photography.
- Set design.
- Photo editing.
What do I title my wedding album?
Wedding photo album titles Your wedding album title could be inspired by your venue or destination, as well as the overall theme of your special day. You might want to keep it simple with just your names and wedding date or go for something that embodies your fairytale romance.
What should I name my album?
- Use A Song Name From The Album.
- Self-title The Album With Your Artist Name.
- Use Consecutive Album Names.
- Identify The Inspiration Behind The Album.
- Capture The Theme Of The Album.
- Use A Specific Lyric Or Phrase From The Album.
- Name The Album After Another Artist’s Song.
What should I name my couple album?
- His and Hers.
- Sweethearts Forever.
- Friend’s Turn Lovers.
- Meant for Each Other.
- Forever Love.
- The Dynamic Duo.
- Beautiful Beloveds.
- Couple Dreamz.
What are photography packages?
- Photography coverage on the day.
- A second photographer.
- A pre-wedding photo session.
- A USB stick.
- A certain number of digital photographs.
- A certain number of prints.
- An online Gallery.
- A wedding album.
How do you package clients to print?
How do you deliver prints to clients?
- WeTransfer. WeTransfer is one of the simplest and most effective file-sharing services out there.
- Google Drive. Google Drive is one of the most versatile photo-sharing platforms because it’s directly linked to your Gmail account.
What should I name my tiers?
- Baby Bear.
How do I name my package on Fiverr?
How should I label or name my packages? Keep it simple and descriptive! The name of each Package should highlight what is distinctive about that particular Package. Think about what will catch a Buyer’s eye and apply in to your Package.
How do you price a beginner photographer?
- Hobbyists: less than $50 per hour / $10 to $25 per image.
- Amateur: $25 to $100 per hour / $25 to $50 per image.
- Student: $50 to $100 per hour / $25 to $100 per image.
- Semi-Pro: $75 to $150 per hour / $50 to $150 per image.
- Professional: $100 to $300 per hour / $75 to $350 per image.
What should I charge as a photographer?
Professional Photographers with experience – Professional, experienced photographers usually charge $75 – $250 per hour or per image.
Why are photographers so expensive?
While photography can be viewed as an expensive service, the true costs of the industry for the photographer are evident. From cost of gear to marketing, content usage, self employment fees and the extensive dedication of time – being a photographer is truly a financial investment in the industry and profession.
How many pictures do you need for an 8 hour wedding?
How many photos should a wedding photographer give? The short and simple answer is ~100 per hour of shooting or roughly 800 photos for 8-hour wedding day coverage.
Can you ask wedding photographer for more photos?
Re: Wedding clients asking for more photos. This might be a good time to review your shooting and what you show them and how you select what you show them. Clients generally ask to see all of the images if they think you took a lot of images but only show a few.
How many pictures should be expected from a 1 hour shoot?
In a photography session that lasts for thirty minutes, you might get around twenty photos from which to choose; however, in a session that lasts for one hour, you should anticipate having forty to fifty pictures to look through. Also, don’t forget about the pregame stretching!
How do professional photographers give photos to clients?
- WeTransfer well-known file-sharing systems.
- Dropbox cloud based file sharing system.
- Google Drive simple and fast file sharing solution from google.
- Pixieset specially built only for photographers.
- Smash an alternative for WeTransfer.
- ShootProof an alternative to pixieset.
Is an hour enough time for wedding photos?
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY HOURS: PORTRAITS We need a minimum of 90 minutes (preferrably 120 minutes) for portrait time in your wedding day. 30 minutes for family, 30 minutes for bridal party (this includes each individual side) and 30-60 minutes for the couple (this includes your individual portraits, too).