- Life is the biggest party you’ll ever be at.
- An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- Give second chances but not for the same mistake.
- Never sacrifice three things: family, love, and or yourself.
- I’m an original and that’s perfection in itself.
- You can’t dull my sparkle ✨
- We love you. You’re a beautiful couple, congrats!
- A toast to the best pairing I’ve ever seen!
- Here’s to love that lasts forever and never grows old! Congratulations, my friend.
- Wishing you both health and happiness!
- I’m so excited to celebrate this special day with both of you! Congrats!
What is a good quote for wedding?
- All the things.
- Bucket list.
- But first, coffee.
- Coming soon.
- Days like these.
- Don’t quit your daydream.
- Dream big.
- Girls just wanna have fun.
- Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it.
- She Said Yaaas!
- He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name.
- True love stories never have endings but they have beginnings.
- Diamonds are forever, and so is this love.
- Put a ring on it 💍
What do you say in a wedding post?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special.
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
- “For you see, each day I love you more.
- “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- “Love recognizes no barriers.
- “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.”
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.”
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
- “Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- “Stress less and enjoy the best.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
What is a wedding slogan?
Wedding tagline examples Happily ever after begins here. And so, the adventure begins. True love is the greatest adventure. To a lifetime of adventures together. Together is a beautiful place to be.
What do you write in a wedding video?
What should I Caption my wedding Instagram?
- Oh this isn’t a dream, I still can’t believe it happened.
- Word limit is too little to express.
- I wish you a smile every day in this new journey.
- Hope these rings keep you guys attached in every ups and downs.
Can we say happy married life?
Happy married life is the most popular phrase on the web.
How do you compliment a beautiful wedding?
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!
- May you be as happy as you are today for the rest of your life.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- All because two people fell in love.
- This day was as perfect as this photo.
- They did!
- The cutest newlyweds I ever did see.
- To love, laughter, and their happily ever after.
- “The best of me is yet to come.”
- “Sunday Funday”
- “Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary.”
- “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- “She acts like summer and walks like rain.”
- “Life is better when you’re laughing.”
- “Be more of you, and less of them.”
- “Maybe she’s born with it”
- Live a good story.
- Escape the ordinary.
- The best is yet to come.
- These are days we live for.
- Life happens, coffee helps.
- Short sassy cute & classy.
- The future is bright.
- 50% savage, 50% sweetheart.
What are 5 popular slogans?
- A smile never goes out of style.
- All it takes for anyone to live a happier life is to live it one smile at a time.
- Be your own reason for your happiness.
- Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
- Bringing the sun wherever I go.
- Chin up, buttercup!
What are 5 positive quotes?
- What is a tagline?
- How is a slogan different?
- Disneyland: “The happiest place on Earth.”
- Nike: “Just do it.”
- Old Spice: “The original.
- De Beers: “A diamond is forever.”
- MasterCard: “There are some things money can’t buy.
- Samsung: “Do what you can’t.”
How do I choose a wedding hashtag?
- Step 1: Start with your names. This may be a bit obvious, but start with the basics.
- Step 2: Get punny.
- Step 3: Use numbers.
- Step 4: Avoid easy misspellings.
- Step 5: Capitalize the first letter of each word.
- Step 6: Check that it hasn’t been used before.
How do you name a wedding hashtag?
- At last (ex: #AlvarezAtLast)
- Betrothed (ex: #BeamanBetrothed)
- Bewitched (ex: #BewitchedByBearden)
- Captivated (ex: #CaptivatedByKaplan)
- Charmed (ex: #ChadwickCharmed)
- Cheers to (ex: #CheersToErinAndBarry)
- Crazy about (ex: #CrazyAboutCrawford)
- Dreaming (ex: #CalantoniDreaming)
How do I create a hashtag for my wedding on Instagram?
- “Here’s to love and laughter and happily ever after.”
- “Hand in hand, heart to heart, on this day your adventure starts.”
- “Damn right, they put a ring on it!”
- “Nothing fancy, just love.”
- “Love is meant to be an adventure.” — Gordon B.
- “As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.”
- “My best friend is a bride!”
What do you write at the beginning of a wedding video?
Keep it short! A minute should be plenty and the best message videos will might include the following: Congratulate the wedding couple, Brief mention why you cannot be there, Maybe mention how you know the couple or if you have a very short funny story, then wish them all the best – that’s it!
How do you post wedding pictures?
- 1) Taken…with all my heart and soul!
- 2) Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. #
- 3) You are the “every day of my life” that I have always dreamt of.
- 4) Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after! #
What do you write on wedding pictures?
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
What wedding vibes mean?
Your Wedding Vibe Also known as your wedding style or aesthetic, details the look or feel you want to represent on your wedding day. Your wedding vibe encompasses a variety of factors such as venue, attire, color palette, decor, and florals.