- Event Itineraries.
- Travel Info.
- Your Registry.
- COVID Protocols.
How do I change my cover photo on the knot?
From there you should be able to click Add Cover Photo to add a new cover photo, select the image file you would like, then adjust the cropping if needed, then select Crop Photo. You should see your Cover Photo update immediately.
How do I add a picture to my minted homepage?
- Select one of the icons on your design to Add a Photo.
- Your photo tray will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Choose from existing photos, or select Add Photos.
- Choose which files you would like to upload.
- Click Open.
- Your newly added photos will appear in your photo tray.
What pictures should I put on my wedding website?
- Your wedding’s location.
- Where to stay and what else to do in town.
- The schedule for the wedding weekend.
- Your preferred contact info.
- A few photos of you and your partner.
- Your love story.
- Your bridal party.
- The wedding attire.
Once you’ve created your Personal Wedding Web Page on The Knot, you can update it from your computer at any time. To add or replace information on your page, go to theknot.com/pwp .
What size is The Knot cover photo?
It’s best to add photos that are 5 MB or less. Typical images that you see on websites are roughly 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024 with a 72 ppi resolution. This will keep the photos in the KB file size and will guarantee a better result in trying to upload your photos.
Where do you put clothes on a wedding website?
You can include your Dress Code on the lower left or right-hand corner of the invitation. Alternatively, the Dress Code can be placed at the bottom centre of the design.
When should I start my wedding website?
You should begin creating your wedding website as soon as you set your wedding date and have booked your wedding venue. Publish it and make it live the same time you send save the dates (roughly 6-8 months before the wedding day) so guests can read more about the event and begin making travel plans.
Do you put your wedding website on the invitation?
Wedding etiquette insists that you don’t include your website on the invitation directly, but if you do choose to share it on the formal invitation, add the website to the bottom of the invitation. Wedding save the dates and enclosure cards are also a great place to share your wedding website with guests.
Why are my photos blurry on minted?
If your photo seems blurry and you did receive a low resolution warning, it means that your image has too low of a resolution to print well in your chosen design. If you choose to continue placing an order with a low-resolution image, your final printed product may be pixelated or blurry.
How do I delete a page on my minted wedding website?
Go to your Minted Websites Dashboard at oursite.minted.com. Locate your Wedding Website and select the three dots symbol in the bottom right corner. Choose Delete.
Do you put rehearsal dinner on wedding website?
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Etiquette Don’t include the details of your wedding rehearsal dinner on your wedding website. Your wedding website should only include details for wedding events that apply to all guests, so stick to personalised invitations instead.
What should I write in my wedding website story?
- Write for the wedding guests who may not know you well.
- Introduce yourselves.
- Tell your story chronologically.
- Avoid sharing too many details.
- Add some personality—but keep it appropriate.
- Consider writing individual stories.
- Break it up into sections.
When should guests RSVP by?
How many weeks should you give people to RSVP? Assuming you’ve sent your invitations out in time (at least six to eight weeks before your wedding), then give your guests four or five weeks to RSVP.
Tap into the Website icon on the home screen of the app > then tap into the page you want to edit. Tap into the Page Settings tab and edit the title of the page there!
- Go to your Minted Websites Dashboard at oursite.minted.com.
- Choose your Wedding Website.
- Select the Settings tab from the top menu bar.
- Toggle the Announcement slider.
- Complete the form with the title and body of your message.
- Select the Save button to save your changes.
How long does The Knot Wedding Website stay up?
Instead, your site stays up for one year after your wedding date. The Knot will send a notification to your The Knot user account or email you to let you know that your site is about to expire. You’ll also be informed of what options you have to extend the life of your website if you choose.
How do I resize an image?
How do I make photos smaller for Zola?
Scroll down to “Adjust Size” Adjust the size of the photo until it is smaller than 5MB. Save the photo as a new file (don’t lose your beautiful hi-resolution version!) Reupload to your Zola wedding website.
You and all your guests can automatically upload and share all of the photos and videos from your events.
How do you say no guests on wedding website?
“Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests not indicated in the invitation. Rest assured that you will be seated with people you know!” “We politely request that only the people listed in the invitation be present. We hope to have a bigger celebration with everyone at a different time!”
Are jeans considered dressy casual?
Sneakers, jeans and T-shirts are all acceptable, and even encouraged. Dressy casual: You should dress up, but only a little. It’s often just a matter of wearing nicer shoes, a snazzier top or pants that aren’t blue jeans (though denim is fine with the right kind of shirt — more on that later).
How do you tell guests about your wedding website?
- Create a Simple URL.
- Activate the RSVP Page.
- Mention Your Wedding Website on Save the Dates.
- Include Your Wedding Website on Wedding Invitations.
- Tell Guests Where to RSVP.
- Share Your Wedding Website at the Engagement Party.
- Get Your Wedding Party Involved.
- Link to Your Wedding Registry.
How do I create a simple wedding website?
- Choose a website builder.
- Pick a unique domain name.
- Choose and personalize a template.
- Add the important details.
- Include an RSVP form.
- Include a gift registry.
- Make your site exclusive.
- Make it part of your big day.
How do you name your wedding website?
- Be concise.
- Watch your spelling.
- Add your first names or last names.
- Consider nicknames.
- Consider puns, alliteration, or rhyming words.
- Avoid ampersands, hyphens, and numbers.