The proper response is, “thank you. I’m glad you like them.”
How do you respond to wedding photo inquiry?
This person is asking you for information about being their photographer. The more information you can provide them with from the get-go, the more you can prove how you will help them throughout the entire process. Do not just say thank you for inquiring, give them your prices and say let me know if you want to book.
How do you give feedback to photography?
- Try to identify what the photograph is trying to capture or express.
- Begin by communicating what works and what is strong.
- Then, identify the elements that could be stronger, are unclear, distracting.
- Try not to repeat what’s already been said.
How do you write a review for a wedding photographer?
- What concerns, unique to you, did the photographer address? How did the experience feel?
- How was the photographer’s communication with you? How was the process of working together?
- What did the photographer do that sticks out in your mind? What did you think of the finished photos?
How do you say thank you for choosing me photographer?
Thanks for hiring me as your photographer. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I look forward to welcoming you for your next session. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for entrusting me to share in your new memories. Word of mouth has been my biggest referral.
How do you respond to a photo request for free?
I regret to inform you that I do not allow my photos to be used without receiving payment. I appreciate that you may be able to provide me with exposure, but I hope you can understand that this is simply not a good business model for me, as the costs associated with taking photos can be considerably high.
How do you appreciate someone’s photo work?
Dear [person’s name], the photos you’ve sent us are brilliant. Everyone who viewed them was stunned by their quality. You are truly a professional photographer. Every time I look through the shots I am still amazed by them.
What is another way to say nice picture?
- nice picture. n.
- good photo. n.
- good picture. n.
- beautiful picture. n.
- great picture. n.
- great shot. n.
- great photo. n.
- pretty picture. n.
How do you appreciate photos on Facebook?
- Such a super cute pic this is.
- Looking so great. Stay cool.
- That’s how a real gentleman looks.
- You’re doing such a noble work, so proud of you.
- This pic is lit.
- Never knew about your hidden talents.
- You’re one of the best people I know on Facebook.
- Very fit and fine-looking.
How do you say thank you to a wedding photographer?
Thank you for the pictures, and all the time it took for you to catch those precious moments. #12 Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. Your attention to detail and professionalism meant that we were able to relax, knowing that our wedding photographs would be in good hands.
How do you respond to appreciation?
“Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.” “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.” “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.” “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you say thank you and appreciation?
- “Thanks for doing what you do!”
- “You are appreciated for all you do.
- “The work you do is important and so appreciated.”
- “Sending a little heartfelt appreciation your way today!”
- “Just wanted to express our deep gratitude for the dedicated work you do day after day.”
What do you write in a wedding photographer?
- Tell a story. Rather than simply saying “the wedding was so fun,” tell them how it was fun – tell a story.
- Speak directly to your ideal client. Use language they feel comfortable with.
- Show what you want.
- Let them know how it feels to work with you.
- Blog about things that would appeal to them.
What are some good photography quotes?
- “Always shoot from the shadow side.” – Ted Grant.
- “Light makes photography. Embrace light.
- “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” – Karl Lagerfeld.
- “The artist’s world is limitless.
- “God creates the beauty.
How would you describe a good photographer?
- Creativity and Imagination. Photography, for all intents and purposes, is a form of art.
- An Eye for Detail.
- Patience and Flexibility.
- Good People Skills.
How do you politely decline a photoshoot?
- Our time isn’t worth paying for.
- We don’t have a better use for our time.
- Photography isn’t a real job.
- Photography doesn’t pay our bills or fill our fridge.
How do you say no to a photoshoot?
When a friend or family member calls to ask for another free photo shoot, simply say, “I’ve actually completed my portfolio, so I’m no longer offering complimentary sessions. But I’ll be glad to share my rates with you!”
How do I ask for money as a photographer?
What are compliment words?
Compliment words or simply compliments refer to terms and phrases that make a person feel good about themselves. In essence, they are used to light up a person’s mood and highlight an incredible aspect of their appearance or personality.
How do you comment on a beautiful picture?
- You are so cute.
- Your beauty is irresistible!
- You look energetic.
- Impressive image.
- You look strong and safe.
- This photo is on!
- Simply elegant.
- Beautiful vibes everywhere!
How do you comment on a beautiful family picture?
- Always better together.
- Best family ever!
- Blooming and growing.
- Cherish every moment.
- Crazy family!
- Crazy. Loud. Loving.
- Creating family memories.
- Don’t forget to remember.
How do you say thank you for a photo click?
Thank you so so so so so much for the photos. They are FANTASTIC!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Thank you so much for capturing all these precious moments of the happiest day of my life!
Do you say thanks for the compliment?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
How do you praise someone professionally in one word?
- “You’re a great communicator . “
- “I really admire your work ethic.”
- “You’re so organized. Can you give me some tips?”
- “You think about things in such a creative way. You help me think about problem-solving in a new way.”
- You handle stress so well. You help me keep work in perspective.”
How do you respond to a professional compliment email?
- Thank you for your kind words.
- I really appreciate your feedback.
- That’s great, you made our day.
- That’s what we like to hear.
- We’re happy you’re happy.
- You put a big smile on our faces.