- Back them up.
- Organize them.
- Share them on social media.
- Create a wedding album.
- Display them in your home.
- Create thank-you note stationery with them.
- Feature them on your holiday cards.
- Use them to create unique gifts.
How do you keep wedding guests entertained during pictures?
Wedding photos can be a great time to let your guests mingle while enjoying some drinks and/or appetizers. Some ways to do this effectively could be with a cocktail hour, by having a food truck on location, or with an appetizing buffet. Music is another way for guests to enjoy the break during your photography time.
What wedding pictures should be taken?
- Details and room decor shots, including table settings, place cards, favors, centerpieces, etc.
- Wedding cake detail shots.
- Grand entrance.
- Toasts and speeches.
- Cake cutting.
- The first dance.
- Bride(s) dancing with father/groom(s) dancing with mother.
- Couple mingling with guests.
What are the most important wedding photos?
- Getting ready. These photos are effortlessly casual and make for the most fun photo ops.
- Personality pic.
- Invitation suite.
- Generational photo.
- Individual bridal party shots.
- The reception space (empty)
Do people retake their wedding pictures?
The photos from your wedding day are some of the most important keepsakes of the day. But after the day is done, some couples opt to retake their photos.
How do I display my wedding photos at home?
You can hang wedding photos anywhere, but we have a few favorite spots. The Half Wall Grid is great above a dining room table, couch, or bench. A single large wedding photo is great styled in your living room above a couch or hung at the end of a hallway. Instagram Minis are beautiful when hung or leaned next to a bed.
How can I make my wedding guests fun?
- The Shoe Game. This is one of our favorite games to play at wedding receptions!
- Wheel of Fun.
- Word Search.
- Poker Station.
- Dart Art Station.
- Themed Photo Booth.
- Create a Custom Snapchat Geofilter for Your Reception.
- Board Game Station.
What do guests do between wedding and reception?
Organize a group activity. One of the best ways to keep your guests busy during a gap between the ceremony and reception is to plan an activity, like a trolley tour of the city or a group visit to a local museum or garden.
How do you keep guests entertained?
- Create a cozy atmosphere for company.
- Make a playlist in advance.
- Plan a theme or activity for the evening.
- Arrange food and beverages.
- Set Out Linens.
- Make the powder room a design experience.
- Remember, it’s about the experience, not following a set of rules.
Are aunts and uncles in wedding photos?
Typically the people included in the family wedding photos are the bride, groom, parents of the bride, parents of the groom, grandparents, and siblings of the bride and groom including their spouses and children. For extended family photos, you can add in aunts, uncles, and first cousins.
How should mother of the bride pose for wedding photos?
Who is traditionally in wedding photos?
Most couples are totally happy with that list, but some might include a couple of additional photographs. B&G stands for bride and groom, but obviously it can be Bride and Bride, or Groom and Groom too. Any other group you might want to add yourself, such as grandparents, or special friends.
How many photos should a wedding photographer give you?
The short and simple answer is ~100 per hour of shooting or roughly 800 photos for 8 hour wedding day coverage. As we explained, this figure is not some industry standard that all wedding photographers have to stick to.
How do you smile for wedding pictures?
Smile Naturally (Or Not At All) In between poses, close your eyes and let your lips relax and fall back into place. This will give your facial muscles the chance to rest between photos. When it’s time to smile, resist the urge to smile as big as possible.
What is most important in a wedding?
34% of couples choose the wedding reception as the most important part of their wedding day. This is the largest spend in a couple’s budget and most likely the first supplier they will book. Couples are continuing to opt for quality over quantity when it comes to their guests and their venue spend.
How do you deal with an unhappy Photo client?
- Listen. Everybody wants to be heard.
- Communicate. When you’re discussing the issue with your unhappy client, choose your communication method wisely.
- Respond and present a solution.
- Follow up.
When should you get wedding photos back?
4-6 weeks for fully-edited photos. 6-8 weeks during wedding season but less during winter months. Between 2 weeks and 2 months, with an average of 4 weeks. 4-6 weeks depending on what you’ve ordered.
How do you tell a photographer you don’t like the photos?
Avoiding “the hate of your photos” is better if you talk more with your photographer before you get into the work! Show them your preferences, your bad/right angle, and tell them what details you want to be noticed in your photos. It is the best thing that you can do!
What do you do with wedding pictures after divorce?
Most exes will agree to loan you the photos to have them scanned even if your divorce was not amicable. Get rid of them! In some cases, keeping old photographs doesn’t do anything except prevent you from moving on to the future and into future relationships.
Where should I hang my wedding pictures?
The best place to hang these pictures is the South-West wall, as this placement increases bond and harmony between the relationships. It is advised that you should never place your family pictures in Eastern or Northern corner of the house.
Where should wedding pictures be placed in a bedroom?
It is only natural that newlyweds would want to place their wedding or pre-wedding pictures in their room. According to Vastu Shastra, pictures should be placed on the eastern wall in the bedroom. This will ensure that understanding prevails.
How do I make my wedding not boring?
- Make introductions at the rehearsal.
- Stick to the schedule.
- Don’t let guests go hungry.
- Plan an exit strategy.
- Consider your venue.
- Work your seating chart.
- Put a time limit on toasts.
- Bring in the entertainment.
What should not be at a wedding?
- Get Engaged.
- Give a Drunk Speech.
- Wear a White Dress.
- Show Up Late.
- Strip Tease on the Dance Floor.
- Wing a Wedding Speech.
- Show Up the Bride.
- Bring a Random Gift.
How can I spice up my wedding?
- Mix Up the Ceremony Set-Up.
- Infuse Something Different into Your Cocktail Reception.
- Offer Pre-Ceremony Sips.
- Pick Someone Other Than Your Pastor to Officiate Your Wedding.
- Mix Up the Roles.
- Choose Your Favorite Music Genre.
- Choose an Uncommon Combination of Colors.
How can I make my reception fun?
- Be You! Every bride and groom is different.
- Decide on Cocktail Hour.
- Put Thought Into Seating.
- Have Fun Favors.
- Have a Photo Booth.
- Get Creative With The Entertainment.
- Set Up Games.
- Invest in the Music.