- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
- Now we can hang out forever!
- It was love at first swipe.
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name. Unsplash.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- You’re my person, forever.
- I do, we did.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Locked in for life!
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that.
- Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes.
- Stress less and enjoy the best.
- Get out there and live a little.
- I’m not high maintenance, you’re just low effort.
- I’m not gonna sugar coat the truth, I’m not Willy Wonka.
How do you comment on a marriage photo?
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!
- 1) Taken…with all my heart and soul!
- 2) Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. #
- 3) You are the “every day of my life” that I have always dreamt of.
- 4) Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after! #
What do you say in a wedding post?
“Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!” “It means so much to witness the joy of your wedding day. Congratulations to you both on finding the perfect person to share all your days with.” “Feeling so much joy for the two of you as you join your lives in marriage!”
What do you post for a wedding?
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- My forever plus one.
- This picture was taken before I started crying.
- A picture-perfect day.
- This is only the beginning.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- Happy days are here again!
- A better version of me.
- I just leveled up.
- Life won’t get easier. You just have to get stronger.
- I’m built from every mistake I have ever made.
- Be the best version of you.
- Make today so awesome that yesterday becomes jealous.
- I’m on top of the world.
- A smile never goes out of style.
- All it takes for anyone to live a happier life is to live it one smile at a time.
- Be your own reason for your happiness.
- Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
- Bringing the sun wherever I go.
- Chin up, buttercup!
What is the best quote for wedding?
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” “We loved with a love that was more than love.” “Love is like a friendship caught on fire.”
How do you post wedding pictures on Instagram?
- Tell the Story of the Photo.
- Focus on the Emotion of the Images.
- Don’t Add a Filter.
- Show Special Details.
- Use Your Wedding Hashtag.
- Tag Your Vendors.
How do you describe a couple picture?
Comments For Their Couple Selfies: “Seeing you two together is like watching a Disney movie IRL.” “If I looked up ‘true love’ in the dictionary, I’m sure I would see this picture.” “You guys should warn people before you’re going to post something this cute.” “I’m so glad you both swiped right.”
How do I post a wedding status on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See Your About Info. Scroll down to the Relationship section. Tap Add a relationship status or tap to Edit status you’ve added already.
- I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- You’re my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
- The peanut butter to my jelly.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- I can’t live without you, and I don’t want to try.
- My favorite fairytale is our love story.
What do you say when you post wedding pictures on Facebook?
- They got married, we got to party!
- To the couple: May you always be as happy as you made me today.
- Watching these two get married makes me believe in love.
- Congratulations on your wedding!
- They got married.
What should I write on a wedding sticker?
- We wish you a lifetime of love, joy and happiness.
- May your joining together in marriage bring you more joy than you could possibly imagine.
- May the love and happiness you feel together today last for all your years to come.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future.
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
Can we say happy married life?
Married is an adjective. So it goes adverb, adjective, noun. Happy marriage life would be adverb, noun, noun. Happy marriage would work, or happy marriage and life, but not two nouns together.
Are Getting Married quotes?
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” –
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together.
- “Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.” –
What to write while posting photos?
- Write a compelling story. I know, I know, earlier I said to “keep your posts short.”
- Call out a demographic. Here’s an underrated one.
- Start or end posts with a question.
- Share a link.
- Talk about personal experiences.
- Share a tiered number list.
What are 10 good quotes?
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. –
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. –
What are some 3 word quotes?
- “I’ll be there.”
- “I love you.”
- “Maybe you’re right.”
- “I trust you.”
- “Go for it.”
- “Got your back.”
- “How are you?”
- “I want you.”
What are the 10 most famous quotes?
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil.
- “I think, therefore I am.” – René Descartes.
- “Time is money.” –
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” –
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” –
- “Practice makes perfect.” –
- “Knowledge is power.” –
- “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” –
- “Being happy never goes out of style.”
- “The purpose of our lives ❤is to be happy😊.”
- Be a flower in a world made of stones🌺
- Be Wild.
- Don’t stop to dream..!!
- Good Times + Perfect Friends = Happiness Life!
- I feel good when I am happy.
- In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities
- “I am beautiful, no matter what they say.
- “Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else.” –
- “We’re happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time.” –
- “If I fall for you, would you fall too?” –
- “Some call it arrogant I call it confidence.” –
- “When it comes to me I wouldn’t wanna be anybody else.” –