- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
- May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
- 1) Taken…with all my heart and soul!
- 2) Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. #
- 3) You are the “every day of my life” that I have always dreamt of.
- 4) Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after! #
- Cheers to the newlyweds! May you always be as happy as you are today.
- All because two people fell in love.
- Thank you for sharing your big day with us!
- Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
- They did!
What are some wedding sayings?
“Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.” “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that.
- Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes.
- Stress less and enjoy the best.
- Get out there and live a little.
- I’m not high maintenance, you’re just low effort.
- I’m not gonna sugar coat the truth, I’m not Willy Wonka.
- This is the next page of our love story.
- We did a thing.
- I do, I do, I do!
- And suddenly you were my everything.
- Best friends for life, husband and wife.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is the best one.
- Now in love, forever in love.
How do you post wedding pictures on Instagram?
- Tell the Story of the Photo.
- Focus on the Emotion of the Images.
- Don’t Add a Filter.
- Show Special Details.
- Use Your Wedding Hashtag.
- Tag Your Vendors.
When your best friend got married quotes?
- “Here’s to love and laughter and happily ever after.”
- “Hand in hand, heart to heart, on this day your adventure starts.”
- “Damn right, they put a ring on it!”
- “Nothing fancy, just love.”
- “Love is meant to be an adventure.” — Gordon B.
- “As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.”
- “My best friend is a bride!”
What should I Caption my brother wedding photos?
- Sending you boundless love and happiness on your marriage.
- You have been the best brother and I am pretty sure you will make a lovely wife.
What is a bride quote?
“There’s no more pleasurable feeling than when a groom sees his bride and has tears, awe, and love in his eyes because she looks gorgeous as hell.” 14. “The highest happiness on Earth is the happiness of marriage.”
What is the best quote for love?
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” –
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.” –
- “We can only learn to love by loving.” –
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.” –
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” –
- “All you need is love.” –
- “True love stories never have endings.” –
- Happy days are here again!
- A better version of me.
- I just leveled up.
- Life won’t get easier. You just have to get stronger.
- I’m built from every mistake I have ever made.
- Be the best version of you.
- Make today so awesome that yesterday becomes jealous.
- I’m on top of the world.
- A smile never goes out of style.
- All it takes for anyone to live a happier life is to live it one smile at a time.
- Be your own reason for your happiness.
- Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
- Bringing the sun wherever I go.
- Chin up, buttercup!
- “The best of me is yet to come.”
- “Sunday Funday”
- “Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary.”
- “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- “She acts like summer and walks like rain.”
- “Life is better when you’re laughing.”
- “Be more of you, and less of them.”
- “Maybe she’s born with it”
Posting Pictures Protocol Set the wedding social media tone by laying down a protocol for posting wedding pictures. Guests should get permission from the bride and groom to take pictures of their ceremony. And if you don’t want pictures posted until after the ceremony, tell your guests ahead of time.
Should I post wedding photos?
According to Gottsman, guests should never post pictures of the newlyweds until they get the go-ahead. Unless stated otherwise (for example, there’s a wedding hashtag sign encouraging guests to Instagram photos), it’s up to the couple to post the first picture, which also includes the wedding venue and fellow guests.
Whether you post your wedding photos on social media is entirely up to your personal preference. Some couples prefer not to go this route because they feel uncomfortable about the people they didn’t invite seeing them, while others are happy to share the photos with everyone they know.
How many wedding photos should you post?
Don’t Share More Than Five Wedding Pictures As with any list of etiquette rules, they’re going to work for some people, be food for thought for others, and be absolutely hated by the rest.
What to say to a couple getting married?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special.
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
How do you congratulate a marriage?
Congratulations on a spectacular wedding and a lifetime of love and happiness ahead. Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness. The two of you are a blessing not only to each other but to all those around you.
What do you say at your friend’s wedding?
Congratulations to two of the most wonderful people I know! My very best wishes to you two on your wedding day, my dear friends. I hope not only for a great day but that your life to follow will also be filled with unending joy, happiness, and lots of love. Love is always multiplied when shared by a loving couple.
What should I Caption my sisters wedding photos?
- No longer a miss, but always my sis.”
- “Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by heart.”
- “Today, I not only get to watch my sister get married, but I gain a brother/sister too.
- “Adding wife to your list after sister, best friend, and the PB to my J.”
- “I’m not crying.
How do you say beautiful bride?
- RADIANT. Radiance is all about light glowing from within.
- DAZZLING. To be dazzling is to be so bright that it’s almost blinding.
Are Getting Married quotes?
- “Where there is love there is life.”
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
- “If I get married, I want to be very married.”
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
How do you compliment a pretty bride?
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!