- Where is the grooms dream holiday destination?
- What size shoes does the groom wear?
- What animal would the groom compare the bride to?
- What is the groom’s favourite food?
- What is the grooms dream car?
- When he was younger, what did the groom want to be when he grew up?
What questions will a wedding photographer ask?
- Who is in your bridal party?
- Are you hiring a videographer?
- What time are you leaving for your ceremony (if this is not at the same venue as your preparations)?
- How long will you have for formal/posed/traditional photos?
- Will you be feeding your photographer?
What is a wedding questionnaire?
The Wedding Questionnaire Template provides all necessary information for a wedding day photoshoot which covers all basic requests and special add-ons, ceremonies, number of the guests, contact details of the bride, groom, family members, major sponsors and the event organizers.
How do you evaluate a wedding photographer?
- Land on a budget.
- Know your style.
- Consider the lighting at your venues.
- Ask the overlooked questions.
- Understand rights to the photos.
- Get the details for editing timeline and deliverables.
- Make sure you mesh.
What type of information is included in pre wedding evaluation form?
- Names and wedding date*
- Your mobile numbers.
- Bride/Groom Morning Prep (Person 1)
- Where will you be getting ready and from what time?
- Who is in the bridal/groom party? (
- Do you have any hair/makeup/anything else booked in?
- What time are you leaving to the service?
What are some good questions to ask a photographer?
- What is the one thing you wish you knew when you started taking photos?
- How did you get good at photography?
- What gear do you use?
- Which lens is your favorite?
- When you go out to shoot, do you take any essential items other than a camera and lens?
What should a photographer ask a client?
- What is the emotion, feeling or vibe you want to portray in these images?
- What is the main purpose for choosing me as a photographer?
- What do you want to stay away from?
- What is your current demographic?
- What do you like about the reference images you sent me?
How do I make a wedding photography contract?
- Names and contact information for both the bride and groom.
- Detailed description of the service rendered — photographs, in this case.
- Breakdown of fees (including deposit) and payment schedule.
- Date, time and location of the ceremony and reception.
What questions do you ask a wedding guest?
- When’s the wedding day?
- Am I invited to the wedding?
- Who’s in the wedding party?
- What’s your budget?
- Which wedding venues are you considering?
- Why did you decide to host your wedding there/hire that wedding vendor?
- What’s your color palette?
What questions should a wedding planner ask their client?
- What’s your budget, how many people are you inviting, and what’s your dream venue?
- Do you have any vendors in mind?
- How involved do you expect a wedding planner to be?
- What weddings have you been to that you didn’t like?
- Do you have any non-negotiables?
What do wedding photographers cost?
In general, wedding photographer prices in the U.S. tend to range between $1,150 and $3,000, with the average wedding photographer cost hovering around $2,000.
How do you inquire about photography?
Email is the best method of contact. For me personally, I prefer email. When I receive a direct message through Instagram I will always redirect the client through my website to the contact form. However, if it’s not a wedding inquiry then I will have the client just send me a direct email.
What should I give my wedding photographer?
The rings, bouquets, wedding invitations, jewelry, boutonnieres, shoes, and cufflinks are all gorgeous details that shouldn’t be forgotten! It’s helpful for your wedding photographer to rely on a wedding party member or other helper to organize these items, so make sure to keep them close!
What is a receiving line at a wedding?
The receiving line is an opportunity for the couple and their parents to say hello to each guest, as well as to thank them for attending. Guests might thank the hosts for inviting them or comment on the ceremony, but the conversations should be kept short to keep the line moving.
What questions should I ask my photography mentor?
- How long have you been doing photography?
- Are you in business or is photography a super fun hobby for you?
- What do you shoot with, and what lenses do you have?
- What editing program(s) do you use, if any, and what level do you feel you are at with them?
How do you ask clients for pictures?
- Break the Ice.
- Ask Them Their Story.
- Is There Anything Specific That You Want Captured?
- If It’s an Event, Have Them Walk You Through Every Step That You Will Be There to Photograph.
- How Do You Plan on Using These Images?
- Where Would You Like These Photos to Be Taken?
How do photographers talk to clients?
- Talk about what you’re doing! During a shoot, these are the FIRST things I like to bring up:
- Ask about their story! Get to know your clients and where it all began!
- Ask about the wedding!
- Recommend vendors!
- Ask what they do for work!
How do I get photo clients?
- Generate referrals through word of mouth.
- Build connections with clients.
- Partner with other photographers or related businesses.
- Donate to school or charity auctions.
- Be a guest speaker for local groups.
- Create a professional website.
What should a photography contract include?
- Copyright Ownership and Transfer of Use Rights.
- Payment Schedule.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Summary of What Each Side Will Deliver.
- Start Date of Photography Contract and Shoot Date (If Applicable)
- Full Contact Information and Names for Client and Your Business.
Should a wedding photographer have a contract?
Trust is an extremely important part of the relationship between a wedding photographer and their clients and any true professional will require you to complete a contract as part of their booking process. Your photography contract is particularly important.
Why do wedding photographers own the copyright?
One reason photographers want to keep the copyright over their work is so they can use images from clients’ weddings for their portfolio. Some photographers will sell you the copyright over the images they’ve, but you can expect to pay a lot more (thousands of dollars more).
How well do u know the bride and groom questions?
- Where is their honeymoon taking place?
- Where did the couple meet?
- Where did they have their first date?
- How long were they in a relationship before getting engaged?
- When did they have their first kiss?
- Where did they go on their first vacation?
- Who planned the proposal?
How do you play wedding trivia?
- Where was your first holiday together?
- What did you do on your first anniversary?
- When did you meet their family?
- What did you think of their family and friends?
- When and how did you meet the bride and groom?
What are 5 possible questions you ask to your clients before planning an event for them?
- What type of event are you planning?
- When and where would you like the event to be held?
- How long would you like the event to run?
- Why are you planning this event?
- What is your total budget or your budget per person?
What makes a great wedding planner?
A good Wedding Planner becomes like a personal assistant to her couple and this is who you’ll spend the majority of your time communicating with. You need to be able to get your message across clearly, explain to your clients what you can create for them and advise on things like budget, trends and etiquette.