- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What should I Caption my friend wedding photos?
- Now we can hang out forever!
- It was love at first swipe.
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name. Unsplash.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- You’re my person, forever.
- I do, we did.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Locked in for life!
What do you post on a friend’s wedding?
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- My forever plus one.
- This picture was taken before I started crying.
- A picture-perfect day.
- This is only the beginning.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- You two will make the cutest old couple.
- Happily ever after starts now.
- They got married and I got champagne. Win-win.
- Take a shot, we tied the knot.
- My heart beets for you.
- ’til death do us party.
- Just married!
- Still falling for you harder than ever before.
- All because two people fell in love.
- “Blessing to the Happy Couple! on the special day the beautiful blooming love between our two dear friends become a lifetime commitment”
- “Two special people, one amazing love!
- “On your wedding day you promise to love and support each other at every curver of life.
- “The most hearty congratulations on your wedding!
How do you post wedding pictures?
- 1) Taken…with all my heart and soul!
- 2) Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. #
- 3) You are the “every day of my life” that I have always dreamt of.
- 4) Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after! #
What is a good wedding message?
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.” “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
How do you comment on a friend’s wedding photo?
- We love you. You’re a beautiful couple, congrats!
- A toast to the best pairing I’ve ever seen!
- Here’s to love that lasts forever and never grows old! Congratulations, my friend.
- Wishing you both health and happiness!
- I’m so excited to celebrate this special day with both of you! Congrats!
How do you write a wedding wish?
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day.
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
How do you compliment a bride?
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!
Are Getting married quotes?
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” –
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together.
- “Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.” –
- I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- You’re my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
- The peanut butter to my jelly.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- I can’t live without you, and I don’t want to try.
- My favorite fairytale is our love story.
What do you say to a wedding couple?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special.
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
Can we say happy married life?
Happy married life is the most popular phrase on the web.
What do you say to your best friend on her wedding day?
Congratulations to two of the most wonderful people I know! My very best wishes to you two on your wedding day, my dear friends. I hope not only for a great day but that your life to follow will also be filled with unending joy, happiness, and lots of love. Love is always multiplied when shared by a loving couple.
What are some friendship quotes?
- Friendship is another word for love. –
- Squad goals! –
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. –
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. –
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time. –
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. –
How do you bless a couple?
May love and laughter fill your hearts and your home for all at the days of your lives. May you face every challenge hand-in-hand and side-by-side knowing that with God’s grace, you’ll conquer all obstacles together. May the world be forever a better place because the two of you fell in love.
What do you write on wedding pictures?
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
- My mother told me to pick the very best one, and I did :D.
- Thank you for reminding me of what butterflies feel like!
- “I want all of you, forever.
- You have worked hard and deserved this promotion.
When can you post wedding photos?
According to Gottsman, guests should never post pictures of the newlyweds until they get the go-ahead. Unless stated otherwise (for example, there’s a wedding hashtag sign encouraging guests to Instagram photos), it’s up to the couple to post the first picture, which also includes the wedding venue and fellow guests.
How do you post a wedding on Instagram?
- Tell the Story of the Photo.
- Focus on the Emotion of the Images.
- Don’t Add a Filter.
- Show Special Details.
- Use Your Wedding Hashtag.
- Tag Your Vendors.
How do you congratulate someone?
- Congratulations! We’re so very proud of you!
- Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You’re an inspiration!
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement! Wishing you even more success in the future.
How do you write a congratulations message?
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
What are different ways to say congratulations?
- You did it!
- Three cheers!
How do you appreciate wedding photos?
- This memory lane is absolutely beautiful.
- Perfect shots of perfect moments are what else we can ask for.
- A beautiful day captured perfectly.
- I couldn’t be more happier that my friend is married now.
- What a beautiful outfit, this looks perfect on you guys.
How do you say a couple looks good?
- You both look so gorgeous.
- Okay, we accept that you are a perfect couple.
- Looks like a prince and princess.
- Wow, what a beautiful couple.
- Keep smiling, you both look so great together.
- All the very best for the new stage of life.