- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be…”
- “What a busy and exciting time!
- “Please don’t mind my happy tears.
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
What is the best wish for marriage?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
How do you wish a wedding on Whatsapp?
Here are some great messages you can choose from to send a wedding message to a newly wedding couple. #1: Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity. #2: On your special day dear friend, wishing you all the happiness, love and togetherness forever.
What are the best wishes?
- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow!
- “Good luck today!
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you!
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work.
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
How do you bless a married couple?
Casual Wedding Blessings “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.” “Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day.
How do you comment on a bride photo?
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!
Can we say happy married life?
Married is an adjective. So it goes adverb, adjective, noun. Happy marriage life would be adverb, noun, noun. Happy marriage would work, or happy marriage and life, but not two nouns together.
How do you congratulate someone?
- Congratulations! We’re so very proud of you!
- Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You’re an inspiration!
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement! Wishing you even more success in the future.
How do you use best wishes?
I am sure that we all wish to send him and his family our best wishes for a speedy return to good health. I would also express my best wishes to the new occupant of the post. I hope that he will convey my best wishes to his colleague. The whole committee and many beyond send their very best wishes for her future.
How do you wish in one line?
- “Happy, happy birthday, [Margie]!”
- “I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!”
- “You deserve everything happy.
- “[Aaron], hope you have a happy [27th]!
- “The happiest of birthdays to the [loveliest] of [daughters].”
- “Warmest wishes for a happy birthday,”
What’s another word for best wishes?
- give a ‘hear-hear’
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
What are wedding blessings?
What Is a Wedding Blessing? A wedding blessing acts as a declaration of approval of the union, especially in cultures where family and community are important. Religious wedding blessings typically appeal to a higher power to watch over the couple and lead them to a long and prosperous marriage.
What are the 3 blessings of marriage?
Three Gifts of Marriage: Companionship, Passion and Purpose.
What do you say to someone’s wedding photos?
- Now we can hang out forever!
- It was love at first swipe.
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name. Unsplash.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- You’re my person, forever.
- I do, we did.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Locked in for life!
How do you praise wedding photos?
- This memory lane is absolutely beautiful.
- Perfect shots of perfect moments are what else we can ask for.
- A beautiful day captured perfectly.
- I couldn’t be more happier that my friend is married now.
- What a beautiful outfit, this looks perfect on you guys.
How do you compliment someone’s wedding photos?
How do you wish a nice couple?
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future.
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
Can we say heartiest congratulations?
Yes, it is correct to say hearty congratulations!
Which is correct wish or wishes?
It´s “wishes”, since it is in third person (Everyone), so the correct way to say it is: Everyone here at xyz wishes you a happy holiday. 1 Forming the third person singular of the present tense in verbs ending in sibilant sounds.
How do you say warm wishes?
- Thank you.
- Very best.
- Kind regards.
- Sincere regards.
- Best regards.
- Looking forward to your response.
- Yours faithfully.
Can we write best wishes?
When Should Best Wishes Be Used? It is acceptable to use “Best Wishes” in a formal context or even informal context as long as you are actually wishing your recipient the best in the future.
What are kind wishes?
1 having a friendly or generous nature or attitude. 2 helpful to others or to another.
How do you say wedding blessings?
“May God bless you and your union.” “May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.” “God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.” “May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.”
What are the seven wedding blessings?
Blessed are You, LORD, our God, sovereign of the universe, who created joy and gladness, groom and bride, mirth, song, delight and rejoicing, love and harmony and peace and companionship.
How do you say grace at a wedding?
We thank You for giving Your Holy blessing today upon their marriage, and ask that You continue to bless them with Your love and mercy throughout their lives together. Let this be the first of many loving meals shared together with their family and friends, and blessed by Your amazing grace.