Thank you so much for the video, we watched it yesterday and we were amazed on the outcome. Both of you definitely have a gift for making wedding day seem like a movie. We are very pleased with the video and hopefully we can use you again for the sake of having another video.
How do you say thank you for a video?
- Keep it short.
- Remember exactly what you’re thankful for.
- Show the impact of your supporters.
- Share the job title of everyone who appears in the video.
- Don’t be afraid to go off script.
- You don’t need an all-singing, all-dancing production.
What do you say when posting a wedding video?
- Now we can hang out forever!
- It was love at first swipe.
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name. Unsplash.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- You’re my person, forever.
- I do, we did.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Locked in for life!
How do you say thank you for video editing?
- I Appreciate What You Did. Thank others for their helps or excellent works.
- Thank You for Your Time. We all are busy so thanking someone for the time will make them feel it’s all worth.
- Thank You for Doing Business with Me.
- Thank You So Much.
How do you compliment a videographer?
- “Mark, we LOVE the video!
- “We LOVE our video!!! It is so beautiful, we both cried!
- “You captured our special day beautifully and I am so happy we will always have it to watch.
- “You all were so amazing to us through this process.
- “not your average, run of the mill, (boring) wedding video.
How do you show appreciation messages?
- I am grateful for your support.
- I appreciate you.
- I appreciate your taking the time.
- I value the insights and guidance you provide.
- I wanted to thank you as soon as possible.
- I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me.
How do you say thank you to everyone?
When you want to show your gratitude and appreciation toward a group of people, you will say either “Thank You All” or “Thank You, Everyone.” Both are correct and completely acceptable to use.
How do you say thank you and appreciation?
- “Thanks for doing what you do!”
- “You are appreciated for all you do.
- “The work you do is important and so appreciated.”
- “Sending a little heartfelt appreciation your way today!”
- “Just wanted to express our deep gratitude for the dedicated work you do day after day.”
How do you say thank you in a cute way?
- I appreciate you.
- I’d be lost without you.
- You make my heart smile.
- Thank you for being my superhero!
- How can I make your day amazing?
- How did I get so lucky?
- I have a big bear hug waiting for you the next time I see you!
- You’re the sweetest!
What do you say when you post wedding pictures?
- This is the next page of our love story.
- We did a thing.
- I do, I do, I do!
- And suddenly you were my everything.
- Best friends for life, husband and wife.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is the best one.
- Now in love, forever in love.
What do you comment on wedding photos?
- This memory lane is absolutely beautiful.
- Perfect shots of perfect moments are what else we can ask for.
- A beautiful day captured perfectly.
- I couldn’t be more happier that my friend is married now.
- What a beautiful outfit, this looks perfect on you guys.
Wedding Captions for the Married Couple Now we can hang out forever! It was love at first swipe. He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name. All of my smiles start with you.
How do you thank videos on YouTube?
Sign in to YouTube Studio. From the left menu, click Monetization. Select the Supers tab and follow the on-screen instructions to get started. Once you’ve completed all the instructions, you’ll find “Super Thanks” with an on/off button in the Supers tab.
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you thank a wedding photographer?
Thank you so much for taking such beautiful photographs of the best day of our lives. You captured the day perfectly and it was a pleasure to have you as part of it all. We’re so pleased with the results and the lasting memories we now have through imagery of our guests.
What are compliment words?
Compliment words or simply compliments refer to terms and phrases that make a person feel good about themselves. In essence, they are used to light up a person’s mood and highlight an incredible aspect of their appearance or personality.
How do you appreciate good photos?
People love hearing that they’re photogenic! Give her a simple, kind compliment that really can’t be taken the wrong way. It’s just a nice thing to say and she’ll appreciate it. You could try, “I can’t quite put my finger on it, but you’ve got something special going on” or “Whatever it is, you’ve got it!”
How do you praise someone professionally?
- “You’re a great communicator . “
- “I really admire your work ethic.”
- “You’re so organized. Can you give me some tips?”
- “You think about things in such a creative way. You help me think about problem-solving in a new way.”
- You handle stress so well. You help me keep work in perspective.”
What do you say in an appreciation post?
“For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.” “Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.” “Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.” “Your help has been invaluable to me, and I don’t know how I would have managed without your help and support.
What to say to thank a group of people?
- I am grateful.
- I’m grateful for… [insert action].
- I am really grateful for what you’ve done.
- I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done.
- I am extremely grateful to you.
- I’m very grateful to everyone. ( to a group)
- I am tremendously grateful to you all. ( to a group)
- I’d like to show my gratitude for/by…
Should I say thanks everyone or thanks everybody?
Is It Grammatically Correct to Say “Thanks Everybody” or “Thanks Everyone”? It is grammatically correct to say either term as a minor sentence or interjection. Still, “Thanks, everyone” is typically for casual to semi-formal situations, while we should limit “Thanks, everybody” to more informal ones.
How do you thank someone for sharing their story?
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and, with that, your truth. I feel touched, humbled and gratified in equal measure. Take care of yourself — and be proud of yourself. Know that I (a ‘stranger’) am really proud of you.
What to say instead of thank you very much?
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the team.
- 9 I appreciate your hard work.
- 16 Grateful for your support.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
- Thanks a million/ Thanks a bunch. Thanks a million, you have helped me so much!
- I really appreciate it.
- That means a lot to me.
- That’s really kind of you.
- I don’t know what to say.
- You shouldn’t have.
- I owe you one.
- I couldn’t have done it without you.
How do you say thank you in short form?
THX (abbreviation) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.