- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “Happy Wedding Day!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and a lifetime of happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
What should I Caption my friends wedding photos?
- Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it.
- She Said Yaaas!
- He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name.
- True love stories never have endings but they have beginnings.
- Diamonds are forever, and so is this love.
- Put a ring on it 💍
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- My forever plus one.
- This picture was taken before I started crying.
- A picture-perfect day.
- This is only the beginning.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
What do you post on a friend’s wedding?
- May you be as happy as you are today for the rest of your life.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- All because two people fell in love.
- This day was as perfect as this photo.
- They did!
- The cutest newlyweds I ever did see.
- To love, laughter, and their happily ever after.
- The party don’t start ’til we walk in.
- All you need is love – but an open bar doesn’t hurt!
- We’re here for the cake.
- We came, we saw, we tore up the dance floor.
- Congrats to the only two people we like as much as one another!
How do you post wedding pictures?
- 1) Taken…with all my heart and soul!
- 2) Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. #
- 3) You are the “every day of my life” that I have always dreamt of.
- 4) Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after! #
How do you compliment a wedding photo?
- This memory lane is absolutely beautiful.
- Perfect shots of perfect moments are what else we can ask for.
- A beautiful day captured perfectly.
- I couldn’t be more happier that my friend is married now.
- What a beautiful outfit, this looks perfect on you guys.
How do you congratulate a marriage?
Congratulations on a spectacular wedding and a lifetime of love and happiness ahead. Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness. The two of you are a blessing not only to each other but to all those around you.
What is a good wedding message?
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.” “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
How do you comment on a friend’s wedding photo?
- We love you. You’re a beautiful couple, congrats!
- A toast to the best pairing I’ve ever seen!
- Here’s to love that lasts forever and never grows old! Congratulations, my friend.
- Wishing you both health and happiness!
- I’m so excited to celebrate this special day with both of you! Congrats!
- “Blessing to the Happy Couple! on the special day the beautiful blooming love between our two dear friends become a lifetime commitment”
- “Two special people, one amazing love!
- “On your wedding day you promise to love and support each other at every curver of life.
- “The most hearty congratulations on your wedding!
Are Getting Married quotes?
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” –
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together.
- “Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.” –
Some wedding photographers actually provide a link to a gallery of your photos that you can share with all of your guests. This gives everyone access to your stunning wedding pictures, with the added bonus that they can purchase high-resolution images right from your photographer’s gallery.
How do you write a marriage status?
- I fall in love with you every time I look into your eyes.
- I have got my Mr.
- I always loved LOVE STORIES but never thought mine would be best.
- You complete me, and blessed I am to have you in my life…
- They said people fall in love; I said we grew in love.
What do you say to a married couple?
- Wishing you a lifetime of wedded bliss.
- May your special union bring unbelievable joy to your life.
- May the years ahead be filled with lasting love and happiness.
- May today be the beginning of a new tomorrow that you will cherish forever.
- Wishing you nothing but a lifetime of love.
How do you say beautiful bride?
- RADIANT. Radiance is all about light glowing from within.
- DAZZLING. To be dazzling is to be so bright that it’s almost blinding.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future.
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
Can we say happy married life?
Married is an adjective. So it goes adverb, adjective, noun. Happy marriage life would be adverb, noun, noun. Happy marriage would work, or happy marriage and life, but not two nouns together.
How do you congratulate someone?
- Congratulations! We’re so very proud of you!
- Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You’re an inspiration!
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement! Wishing you even more success in the future.
How do I wish my friends son wedding?
Wishes For Marriage Of Friend’s Son He who finds a good wife finds a good home, you have found yourself a good wife, now create your home. Hearty marriage dear son. Patiently waiting for those grandchildren, I wish you a happy and blessed marriage my son, may you always have each other through thick and thin.
What should I write on a wedding sticker?
- We wish you a lifetime of love, joy and happiness.
- May your joining together in marriage bring you more joy than you could possibly imagine.
- May the love and happiness you feel together today last for all your years to come.
What is happy couple quotes?
- I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- You’re my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
- The peanut butter to my jelly.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- I can’t live without you, and I don’t want to try.
- My favorite fairytale is our love story.
What is marriage in one word?
Definition of marriage 1a see usage paragraph below : the state of being united as spouses in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law. b : the mutual relation of married persons : wedlock. c : the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage.
What is a wedding tagline?
Happily ever after begins here. And so, the adventure begins. True love is the greatest adventure. To a lifetime of adventures together. Together is a beautiful place to be.
Should I post wedding photos?
According to Gottsman, guests should never post pictures of the newlyweds until they get the go-ahead. Unless stated otherwise (for example, there’s a wedding hashtag sign encouraging guests to Instagram photos), it’s up to the couple to post the first picture, which also includes the wedding venue and fellow guests.