- This/It is a nice photo…
- This/It is fabulous…
- This/It is a great photo…
- This/It is an awesome photo…
- This/It is an incredible photo…
How do you respond to wedding photo inquiry?
This person is asking you for information about being their photographer. The more information you can provide them with from the get-go, the more you can prove how you will help them throughout the entire process. Do not just say thank you for inquiring, give them your prices and say let me know if you want to book.
How do you give feedback to photography?
- Try to identify what the photograph is trying to capture or express.
- Begin by communicating what works and what is strong.
- Then, identify the elements that could be stronger, are unclear, distracting.
- Try not to repeat what’s already been said.
How do you write a review for a wedding photographer?
- What concerns, unique to you, did the photographer address? How did the experience feel?
- How was the photographer’s communication with you? How was the process of working together?
- What did the photographer do that sticks out in your mind? What did you think of the finished photos?
How do you follow up on a wedding photo?
- Friendly Email To Follow Up. Your delivery date has come and gone, so it is time for the friendly email follow up!
- 2nd Attempt Email AND Phone Call.
- Post On Their Social Media.
- Take Legal Action.
How do you say thank you for choosing me photographer?
Thanks for hiring me as your photographer. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I look forward to welcoming you for your next session. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for entrusting me to share in your new memories. Word of mouth has been my biggest referral.
What is another way to say nice picture?
- nice picture. n.
- good photo. n.
- good picture. n.
- beautiful picture. n.
- great picture. n.
- great shot. n.
- great photo. n.
- pretty picture. n.
Where can I get feedback on my photography?
- Flickr. Forgive me for what may seem to be stating the obvious, but one of the most accessible places to start is on Flickr.
- The Grid.
- Google +
How would you describe a photographer?
- Creativity and Imagination. Photography, for all intents and purposes, is a form of art.
- An Eye for Detail.
- Patience and Flexibility.
- Good People Skills.
What do you write in a wedding photographer?
- Tell a story. Rather than simply saying “the wedding was so fun,” tell them how it was fun – tell a story.
- Speak directly to your ideal client. Use language they feel comfortable with.
- Show what you want.
- Let them know how it feels to work with you.
- Blog about things that would appeal to them.
What are some good photography quotes?
- “Always shoot from the shadow side.” – Ted Grant.
- “Light makes photography. Embrace light.
- “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” – Karl Lagerfeld.
- “The artist’s world is limitless.
- “God creates the beauty.
How do you follow up after an inquiry?
- Be concise. Limit your follow-ups to 1-2 sentences.
- Ask a single question. Asking a question makes it more likely someone will respond; however, too many questions might delay a response.
- Follow-up quickly.
- Follow-up often.
- Provide context.
- Create urgency.
- Use a tracking tool.
When should you follow up on wedding photos?
4-6 weeks for fully-edited photos. 6-8 weeks during wedding season but less during winter months. Between 2 weeks and 2 months, with an average of 4 weeks. 4-6 weeks depending on what you’ve ordered.
What do you say when you post wedding pictures?
- Now we can hang out forever!
- It was love at first swipe.
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name. Unsplash.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- You’re my person, forever.
- I do, we did.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Locked in for life!
How do you appreciate a beautiful picture?
- Your beauty has no boundaries.
- I’m in love.
- I would want to wake up next to you every day.
- I love how expressive your eyes are.
How do you comment on a beautiful picture?
- You are so cute.
- Your beauty is irresistible!
- You look energetic.
- Impressive image.
- You look strong and safe.
- This photo is on!
- Simply elegant.
- Beautiful vibes everywhere!
How do you compliment someone’s photography skills?
#1 Somehow, you found a way to capture every important moment on camera. I envy your skills and would like to thank you for doing such a great job for us! #2 You are such a talented photographer, and we were thrilled with the results of your work.
How do you say thank you and appreciation?
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration.
- I appreciate your guidance.
- I appreciate your help.
- I appreciate your time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation.
How do you say thank you to a wedding client?
We are grateful for a client like you. It is always a pleasure working with you as it brings a lot of valuable feedback for the company. Thank you! Thank you for being our loyal customer, we have always looked forward to your suggestions and good opinions, hoping for the same in future.
What is digital photography school?
Digital Photography School is a website with simple tips to help digital camera owners get the most out of their cameras. On our blog we publish free daily photography and post production tutorials as well as camera reviews. See it at http://digital-photography-school.com/
What are some words that describe photography?
- black-and-white. adjective. a black-and-white photograph, film, or television shows pictures in black, white, and grey but not in colour.
- camera-shy. adjective.
- candid. adjective.
- colour. adjective.
- grainy. adjective.
- halftone. noun.
- photobombing. noun.
- photocall. noun.
What are the characteristics of a good photograph?
- 1 – Compelling Composition (Must Have)
- 2 – Display Of Emotion.
- 3 – Simple Storytelling.
- 4 – Elliptical Storytelling.
- 5 – Iconic Moments.
- 6 – Unique Moments.
- 7 – Juxtaposed/Contrasting Concepts.
- 8 – Unique Lighting and Color.
What makes a good photography?
There are many elements in photography that come together to make an image be considered “good”. Elements like lighting, the rule of thirds, lines, shapes, texture, patterns, and color all work well together to add interest and a great deal of composition in photographs.
How do you write a positive review for a baby photographer?
I just love your photographs and how you make the photography session so relaxed and fun. Thanks for everything! We just love the photography you did of our newborn baby! You made everyone feel very relaxed and we really enjoyed the photography session.
How would you express wedding photography in our traditional life?
Traditional Wedding Photography In this style, photographers have to take full control of the occasion by making people pose and take their shots. Those shots would include group photos, shots of the cake, wine toasting, first kiss of the couple, and so on.