- DATE – First, we add the date to each image, which is very helpful in understanding what wedding it came from.
- COUPLE’S INITIALS – After the date, we then add 2 initials for the bride and groom.
- IMAGE NUMBER – After the initials, we then number the images 0001 to whatever the edit comes out to be.
How do I promote my wedding photography on Instagram?
- Keep things consistent.
- Set the right objectives for your campaign goals.
- Prioritize location targeting, tagging, and hashtagging.
- Target the newly engaged.
- Tag other vendors that appeal to your target audience.
What is SEO for photographers?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an important tool to help you maximize your online photography portfolio and rise up in the Google rankings. This tool is a great, inexpensive way to boost your business and give your online portfolio an edge in a sea of websites.
How do I advertise my wedding photography on Facebook?
- Login to Your Facebook Account and Go to the Menu.
- Choose the Objective of Your Facebook ads to book more weddings Campaign and Set up Advert Account.
- Select the People to Target with Location, Age and Gender.
How do I name my photos for SEO?
- Use keywords you’ve already identified.
- Design for users as well as search engines.
- Don’t keyword stuff!
- Identify all SEO-naming opportunities.
- Use URL keyword in image URLs.
- Use keyword phrase as image alt attribute.
- Use descriptive image captions.
How do you name an image for SEO?
The filename should be descriptive, include applicable keywords and use hyphens instead of spaces to separate words. Keep your filenames to under five to six words. Keep in mind that this is just one aspect of your overall SEO strategy and something you should address going forward.
How do I market myself as a wedding photographer?
- #1 – Go Where The Clients Are.
- #2 – Taster Shoots in Bridal Boutiques.
- #3 – Interact On Instagram.
- #4 – Social Media Giveaways.
- #5 – Pinterest Is Your Best Friend.
- #6 – Feature In Niche Publications.
- #7 – Connect With Other Vendors.
- #8 – Use Your Website.
How do wedding photographers get noticed?
- Make Sure Your Photography is Ready to Share.
- Experiment with Photo Projects to Get Noticed.
- Run a Photography Blog to Build Your Online Presence.
- Enter Photography Contests to Gain Recognition.
- Get Your Photos Published to Attract Clients.
- Join Photography Forums to Showcase Your Work.
How do I market my photography?
- Maintain a Flawless Online Portfolio.
- Start a Portrait Photography Blog.
- Attend Portrait Photography Conferences.
- Volunteer Your Time And Photography Skills.
- Offer Special Deals.
- Get Listed in Photographer Directories.
- Enter Portrait Photography Contests.
What are examples of SEO?
- Keyword optimization. First is keyword optimization.
- Optimizing on-page elements.
- Improving the backend of your site.
- Creating user-friendly pages.
- Creating content.
- Building links.
- Analyzing your competition.
- Optimizing for voice search.
What is meta description example?
A meta description is the promise you make to searchers. Among a sea of competing webpages, it calls out to them and says, “This is the page you’re looking for.” When you type a search query into Google—let’s use “temporary tattoos” as an example—the algorithm displays results on the search engine results page (SERP).
Is Pixieset good for SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of actively enhancing your website’s ranking in search engine results. Your Pixieset website allows for easy access to the settings that directly effect your SEO ranking.
How can I promote my wedding business?
- Partner With Wedding Vendors & Agencies.
- Start A Wedding Blog.
- Create A Brand Identity.
- Get Published In Wedding Magazines & Publications.
- Invest In SEO.
- Engage With Existing Clients For Referrals.
- Participate In Wedding Fairs And Exhibitions.
- Be Present On Social Media.
How do I advertise my photography on Facebook?
- Optimize your page first.
- Use Facebook Ads.
- Use Facebook Live.
- Upload regularly, both photos and videos.
- Upload behind-the-scenes content from your photo-shoots.
- Upload your best photographs, and bundle them up.
- Post some non-business-related content.
Do Facebook ads work for photographers?
Most importantly, however, is that you can be so specific in who you target – no other advertising options offer that kind of specificity in targeting and flexibility in ad spend. So yes, Facebook ads work for photographers.
Does renaming pictures help with SEO?
Naming images for SEO will improve your search engine rankings and website traffic! This tip makes it so easy – it literally will take just seconds.
Do image titles affect SEO?
TL;DR: Image SEO key takeaways Alt text has potential SEO benefits, but image titles do not. Make sure all of your images include alt text (with relevant keywords included), and ideally, an image title as well.
Do image Names Affect SEO?
An image with meta descriptions and a keyword-rich filename will win out every single time, allowing your site to be much better placed within the ranking of search engines. So to put it simply, yes, the image name does affect SEO.
How do you name product photos?
Image file names – When naming image files, use words that describe the image accurately and clearly. Rather than Image01, use red-running-shoes. The name of the image file with help search engines determine what the picture is of.
What should a wedding photographer offer?
- Wedding photography is a crowded marketplace, which is why it’s pertinent to find ways to set yourself apart from everyone else.
- Film camera shots.
- Discounted engagement photo sessions.
- After-wedding sessions.
- Disposable camera shots.
- Polaroid camera shots.
How do you network a wedding photographer?
Attend a bridal show Bridal shows are one of the best places for networking as a wedding photographer — particularly if you’re fairly new to the wedding industry! The best part about a bridal show is that the networking opportunities don’t just end with other wedding photographers.
Is it hard being a wedding photographer?
But wedding photography is a very challenging job. On any given job, you are a portrait photographer, a documentarian, a still life, commercial and architectural photographer. You have to be practiced in so many areas of photography. And there is no easy secret or shortcut.
How do photographers get more bookings?
To get more bookings, DO post these photos on Instagram: photos you’ve made for clients. professional-quality photos you’ve made of your own family or friends. no more than ONE behind-the-scenes photo per week!
How can I become popular in photography?
- Try to Make Something Entirely Unique. The world suffers from way too many copycats.
- Start a Photography Blog.
- Have Your Pictures Published.
- Become Active on Photo-Hosting Sites.
- Use Social Media a Lot.
How can I promote my photography online?
- Create a unique photography website.
- Do your SEO.
- Start a blog.
- Send good old newsletters.
- Master the power of social media.
- Experiment with PPC promotion.
- Get featured on photography blogs.
- Register on online directories.