- Greet the couple.
- Ask how wedding planning is going.
- Ask how they met and how he proposed.
- Talk about the engagement session.
- Show sample album.
- Talk about wedding day.
- Walk through the contract.
What should be included in a wedding questionnaire?
What are the bride’s parents’ names and what is their marital status? What are the groom’s parents’ names and what is their marital status? How many siblings do you each have? Are there any special family circumstances that we should be aware of? (divorces, deaths, dramas, etc)
What questions should a wedding photographer ask a client?
- What’s your budget for wedding photography?
- How many photos do you need?
- How many guests are invited to the wedding?
- What are you expecting from your wedding photographer?
- Do you have a list of poses?
What do you say at a wedding photography consultation?
- Where + When is your wedding?
- Tell me about the wedding!
- How many people are in your wedding party?
- How many guests will your venue allow/ how many are you inviting?
- How did you meet?
- How did he propose?
- What moments are you most excited about on the wedding day that absolutely need to be captured?
How do I make a wedding questionnaire?
- First & Last names.
- Wedding Date.
- Both of your phone numbers + one additional contact person’s number.
- Email address.
- Full Mailing Address.
- What are your Instagram handles?
- What last name(s) will you each be taking once you’re married?
- Hair & Makeup Location.
What should a photographer ask a client?
- What is the emotion, feeling or vibe you want to portray in these images?
- What is the main purpose for choosing me as a photographer?
- What do you want to stay away from?
- What is your current demographic?
- What do you like about the reference images you sent me?
When should we take wedding photos?
Couples Session Advice – Couple session should be around 1 hour and should take place ideally 30 to 45 minutes before sunset. The is the best time in terms of lighting. It also allows us to capture the awesome scenic shots with colorful skies.
What is a wedding questionnaire?
The Wedding Questionnaire Template provides all necessary information for a wedding day photoshoot which covers all basic requests and special add-ons, ceremonies, number of the guests, contact details of the bride, groom, family members, major sponsors and the event organizers.
What questions should a wedding planner ask their client?
- What’s your budget, how many people are you inviting, and what’s your dream venue?
- Do you have any vendors in mind?
- How involved do you expect a wedding planner to be?
- What weddings have you been to that you didn’t like?
- Do you have any non-negotiables?
What type of information is included in pre wedding evaluation form?
- Names and wedding date*
- Your mobile numbers.
- Bride/Groom Morning Prep (Person 1)
- Where will you be getting ready and from what time?
- Who is in the bridal/groom party? (
- Do you have any hair/makeup/anything else booked in?
- What time are you leaving to the service?
How do you inquire about photography?
- Both your names.
- Include your date.
- Tell them about your venue.
- Include your email address, your phone number and tell them a good time to call.
- Tell them about your wedding.
- If you are wanting bespoke, mention that.
- If you are on a budget, mention that.
How do you ask a photographer for a photoshoot?
- Do you need a shot list?
- How long will the session be?
- How do you handle payment?
- Will you do the photoshoot yourself?
- What will happen if your photographer can’t make it to the photoshoot?
- What is included in the package?
- Do you offer retouching?
What should I ask my engagement photographer?
- How long have you been in the business?
- How would you describe your photography style?
- Do you shoot weddings, as well?
- What is your rate?
- Do you require a deposit?
- Do you have any location recommendations?
- Can we give you a list of some of the shots we want?
What questions do you ask a wedding guest?
- Where do you see us in 10 or 20 years?
- What is the best marriage advice you can give us?
- How should we celebrate our 1st anniversary?
- What is your best advice for us as parents?
- Draw a portrait of yourself/a picture of us.
What is a receiving line at a wedding?
The receiving line is an opportunity for the couple and their parents to say hello to each guest, as well as to thank them for attending. Guests might thank the hosts for inviting them or comment on the ceremony, but the conversations should be kept short to keep the line moving.
What should be included in a photography questionnaire?
- Who will be participating in the session?
- What about any type of special prop?
- Do you have any specific location in mind for the photography session?
- Do you have special outfits picked out for the session?
What questions should I ask in a photography questionnaire?
- Question 1: How did you find me and what made you contact me?
- Question 2: What’s your contact info?
- Question 3: For this project, what are your aesthetic preferences?
- Question 4: How will you use the photos?
- Question 5: What’s the deadline for this project?
How do photographers talk to clients?
- Create a relaxed environment that feels more like you are all just hanging out vs. a feeling of “It’s time to take photos!”
- Give your clients stuff to talk about while you are posing/composing/getting your exposure right.
- Give them stuff to do!
- Keep the conversation going.
- Compliment your clients!
How many photos should a wedding photographer give?
The short and simple answer is ~100 per hour of shooting or roughly 800 photos for 8 hour wedding day coverage. As we explained, this figure is not some industry standard that all wedding photographers have to stick to.
Can you kiss during first look?
With a first look, couples can take their time with one another and truly speak what’s on their heart. They can hug, kiss, and fully take in the moment without being rushed. Also, during the first look, when the groom sees the bride for the first time, he’s actually seeing his future wife!
Who should be included in wedding photos?
- Couple with bridesmaids/groomsmen.
- Couple with the entire wedding party.
- Bride(s) with bridesmaids/maid of honor.
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/best man.
- Couple with any children.
- Couple with each set of parents.
- Couple with both sets of parents.
- Couple with siblings.
What are 5 possible questions you ask to your clients before planning an event for them?
- What type of event are you planning?
- When and where would you like the event to be held?
- How long would you like the event to run?
- Why are you planning this event?
- What is your total budget or your budget per person?
How do you do an event consultation?
The key is to write up a list of questions that expertly guide them through the consultation. You just need to assemble a document once, and then you’ll be able to use it for consultations to come. When you’re speaking with them on the phone, ask a few prodding questions to figure out the goal of the event.
How do you ask the right questions for your event plan?
- What Is the Projected Date and Location for Your Event?
- How Many Guests Are Attending?
- What Is Your Budget per Person?
- What Are Three Must-Have Elements for Your Event?
- What Are Three Things You Don’t Want at Your Event?
What to ask before hiring a photographer?
- What’s their style of photography?
- Read their reviews!
- What’s the pricing structure?
- What’s the payment structure?
- Check a few albums or galleries.
- Do they help with Posing?
- Do they have insurance?
- What’s the image turnaround time?