- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!
What do you do if you hate your wedding photos?
If you’re just not pleased with the way your photos look, first of all, ask yourself if you’re being nit-picky. Then, if not, schedule a meeting with your photographer. He or she is presumably a master photo editor and can maybe work with you to achieve a look that fits more with your vision.
How do you comment on someone’s wedding?
- We love you. You’re a beautiful couple, congrats!
- A toast to the best pairing I’ve ever seen!
- Here’s to love that lasts forever and never grows old! Congratulations, my friend.
- Wishing you both health and happiness!
- I’m so excited to celebrate this special day with both of you! Congrats!
What should I comment on a wedding post?
- Now we can hang out forever!
- It was love at first swipe.
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name. Unsplash.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- You’re my person, forever.
- I do, we did.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Locked in for life!
How do you tell your photographer you are unhappy?
Talk to your photographer. The number one piece of advice by far was to communicate directly with your photographer. Talk to them as calmly as possible and tell them what the problem is. Be prepared to tell them exactly what it is that you don’t like about your wedding photographs.
How do I tell my photographer I don’t like the picture?
Avoiding “the hate of your photos” is better if you talk more with your photographer before you get into the work! Show them your preferences, your bad/right angle, and tell them what details you want to be noticed in your photos. It is the best thing that you can do!
How do you comment on a picture?
- What a cute smile you have; it gives me happiness.
- You look cute like a night queen.
- The control of excellence lies inside the soul.
- I wonder how cute you would be looking when you sleep.
- You are Just an icon of beauty.
- You are like a sunbeam.
- This is more than amazing.
What should I Caption my friend wedding photos?
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- My forever plus one.
- This picture was taken before I started crying.
- A picture-perfect day.
- This is only the beginning.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- You two will make the cutest old couple.
How do you compliment a picture?
- Say there’s something special about her.
- Compare her to something beautiful.
- Mention something that reminded you of her.
- Tell her you’ve been thinking about her picture all day.
- Tell her how much you love her smile.
- Talk about her eyes.
- Praise how healthy her skin looks.
- 1) Taken…with all my heart and soul!
- 2) Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. #
- 3) You are the “every day of my life” that I have always dreamt of.
- 4) Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after! #
How much money do you give for a 2022 wedding gift?
2022 isn’t much different! We’re seeing the same general amount to give for a wedding gift of cash: anywhere within the $75 to $200 range is the norm. On average, most wedding guests give a gift of around $150 to $160 as a wedding present. According to etiquette experts, though, the minimum amount is around $75.
Is it weird to retake wedding photos?
This common money-saving hack might work out well for many, but some couples discover later that their photos just aren’t as good as they’d hoped. A wedding reshoot allows you to retake at least some of your shots with a professional photographer who knows what they’re doing.
What should you not say to a photographer?
- “Why can’t you send us all the photos the day after the event?”
- “Such great photos!
- “Can you please make me look younger in photoshop?”
- “Check out this photo on Pinterest, can you please do the same for me?”
- “I think this photo will look great in black & white”
How many wedding photos should I get back?
The short and simple answer is ~100 per hour of shooting or roughly 800 photos for 8 hour wedding day coverage. As we explained, this figure is not some industry standard that all wedding photographers have to stick to.
Why do photographers not like being photographed?
When there’s a camera in front of us, with a person who is looking at us while they take our portrait, if we don’t have that self-value and inner confidence, we start to feel uncomfortable. We feel like we’re not worthy of all that attention and would prefer that nobody look at us instead.
What happens if you don’t like your engagement photos?
If you don’t like the end result and the photographer isn’t responsive in making you happy, consider hiring someone else. If after all this you still can’t stand looking at your photos, you’ve got more options. You could schedule another session with a new photographer or ask a talented friend to take some photos.
Is it rude to ask photographer for raw files?
Is it rude to ask a photographer for RAW files? It’s not rude to ask a photographer for RAW files but it may get frustrating for them. It is important to understand that photographers get asked this question a lot of times and so they may get annoyed with it over time.
What should I comment on someone’s post?
- You’re glowing!
- Beauty Queen.
- Your smile is contagious.
- Your beauty has no boundaries.
- You are my sunshine.
- Just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside.
- This pic has had me smiling at my phone all day!
- You really light up a room…and my Instagram feed.
How do I comment on a picture in one word?
What should I comment on my friends picture?
- Never seen a selfie of yours that I don’t like.
- You are the coolest.
- This outfit deserves applause (Clap emojis).
- Blessing my Insta feed once again.
- The hottest pal in the town.
- Friends forever.
- They say love is beautiful, but I say friendship is better.
What do you write on a wedding post on Facebook?
- They got married, we got to party!
- To the couple: May you always be as happy as you made me today.
- Watching these two get married makes me believe in love.
- Congratulations on your wedding!
- They got married.
How do you appreciate her pictures?
- You are gorgeous and ooze tremendous charm.
- Your pretty face makes me blush all the time because I don’t know how to approach you.
- Your beauty is so refreshing.
- This looks like a skincare ad.
- I would do anything to bag you as my girl.
- I love your face and booty.
- Stay winning and stay being pretty.
What should I comment on a photo on Instagram?
- Blessed my eyes once again. [
- You are unreal. [
- Gosh, looks like the sun came out.
- This outfit deserves applause. (
- Sending this picture to NASA because you are a star.
- Finally, a photo worth a billion.
- Hey, you promised to return my shirt soon.
- No one should be allowed to look so cute.
What do you say about photography?
- “If your photos aren’t good enough, then you’re not close enough.”
- “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs.
- “In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.”
- “There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.”
Should you post wedding photos on Facebook?
According to Gottsman, guests should never post pictures of the newlyweds until they get the go-ahead. Unless stated otherwise (for example, there’s a wedding hashtag sign encouraging guests to Instagram photos), it’s up to the couple to post the first picture, which also includes the wedding venue and fellow guests.