So how can I get the photographer to let me use their photos? The best approach is quite simple, ask nicely. Try saying something like “I really love your photography and I would love to feature some of it on my website.” Just being a nice person gets you a long way in this industry.
How do I follow up with my wedding photographer?
- Friendly Email To Follow Up. Your delivery date has come and gone, so it is time for the friendly email follow up!
- 2nd Attempt Email AND Phone Call.
- Post On Their Social Media.
- Take Legal Action.
How do I ask my wedding photographer for pictures?
- How would you describe your photography style? What would you compare your work to?
- How would you describe your working style?
- Do you shoot digitally?
What should you not say to your photographer?
- “Why can’t you send us all the photos the day after the event?”
- “Such great photos!
- “Can you please make me look younger in photoshop?”
- “Check out this photo on Pinterest, can you please do the same for me?”
- “I think this photo will look great in black & white”
When should I ask my wedding photographer for pictures?
Make sure you ask the photographer to capture the moment when the Bridal party enters the reception!
How do you politely ask for a picture?
Make it clear what you’re asking for, be courteous, and show her that you’re interested without being pushy. If this is your first time asking for pics, you could text her, “Getting to know you has been so great, but I’d love to put a face to this conversation! Would you mind sending a photo or two?”
What do you email a wedding photographer?
- Both your names.
- Include your date.
- Tell them about your venue.
- Include your email address, your phone number and tell them a good time to call.
- Tell them about your wedding.
- If you are wanting bespoke, mention that.
- If you are on a budget, mention that.
How long is normal to wait for wedding photos?
4-6 weeks for fully-edited photos. 6-8 weeks during wedding season but less during winter months. Between 2 weeks and 2 months, with an average of 4 weeks. 4-6 weeks depending on what you’ve ordered.
How long should it take to get pictures back from a photographer?
Most photographers take between four and six weeks to share your photos, though some may turn them around as quickly as two weeks and others take two months or so. Before hiring your photographer, be sure to read his or her contract, which should specify a range of how long you should expect to wait for your photos.
How do you DM a photographer?
- Remember how important introductions are. Start off your message by 1) acknowledging them and their work and 2) introducing yourself.
- Mention what you’re looking for and why.
- Keep in mind: Comfort = key.
What should I tell my wedding photographer?
- Share your love story. This is the first step to getting your dream wedding photos.
- Talk about your wedding theme.
- Go through the shot list.
- Discuss shoot locations.
- Set your expectations.
What are some good questions to ask a photographer?
- What is the one thing you wish you knew when you started taking photos?
- How did you get good at photography?
- What gear do you use?
- Which lens is your favorite?
- When you go out to shoot, do you take any essential items other than a camera and lens?
How do you tell a photographer you dont like the photos?
- Talk to your photographer.
- Let them make it right.
- Be specific.
- Ask to see all of the images.
- Go for another session.
- Avoid problems from the start.
- Essential Things You Need To Tell Your Photographer.
- Questions You Should Ask Before You Take a Photograph.
Should you tip a photographer for a photoshoot?
Usually, tips for photographers range from $50 to $100. However, you do not need to tip more than 10% of your total bill. You can choose to tip more if you receive your photos in a timely manner and like how they turned out.
Can you ask wedding photographer for additional photos?
Re: Wedding clients asking for more photos. This might be a good time to review your shooting and what you show them and how you select what you show them. Clients generally ask to see all of the images if they think you took a lot of images but only show a few.
Can you ask wedding photographer for discount?
Ask any wedding photographer what the biggest bane of their job is, and chances are, ‘clients asking for discounts’ is in the top three. The subject of negotiation is a little tricky to bring up. As creatives, many wedding photographers are uncomfortable talking about money in general.
What to ask before hiring a photographer?
- What’s their style of photography?
- Read their reviews!
- What’s the pricing structure?
- What’s the payment structure?
- Check a few albums or galleries.
- Do they help with Posing?
- Do they have insurance?
- What’s the image turnaround time?
How do you ask for a picture in an email?
Dear Sir! I hope you are doing well. I am writing this email to please send me the photos that I requested As I mentioned in my email earlier, I am working on my portfolio, and require the photos urgently as I need to send my portfolio to my college today. Please do send me the photos by today as soon as possible.
How do you ask something kindly in an email?
- Could you or could you please…? Could you send me more information about your schedule?
- Would it be possible to…? Would it be possible to change our meeting from 10 to 11?
- I was wondering if… I was wondering if I could change my start time from 8:00 to 9:00 on Friday.
How do you write an email asking for something?
- Organize your request.
- Write an approachable subject line.
- Begin with a formal salutation.
- Express your request.
- Include benefits for the recipient.
- Conclude with a call to action.
- Focus on the recipient.
- Include additional documents.
How do you respond to wedding photo inquiry?
This person is asking you for information about being their photographer. The more information you can provide them with from the get-go, the more you can prove how you will help them throughout the entire process. Do not just say thank you for inquiring, give them your prices and say let me know if you want to book.
What should your wedding email be?
For the email address itself, include your names (or future last name) somewhere so it’s easy to identify for vendors. I’ve seen lots of variations, so feel free to get creative! Create a signature that will be included with any message. Make sure it clearly lists both your names and a phone number.
How do you write a wedding help email?
Welcome email template for wedding pros Hi Name and Name, Your wedding is officially on my calendar and I/we am/are thrilled to be a part of your big day! I/we am/are here to support you with anything you might need leading up to WEDDING DATE, so please remember I/we am/are always a phone call or email away.
Is 4 months too long for wedding photos?
Because of the doubled up weddings, the expectation of getting photos has doubled to 6 months. Contractually it states 4-6 weeks with exceptions due to health or emergencies. I’ve been flexible knowing there could be delays in getting the photos with a busier schedule.
How many photos should you get from a wedding photographer?
Conclusion. How many photos should a wedding photographer give their client? The short and simple answer is ~100 per hour of shooting or roughly 800 photos for 8 hour wedding day coverage.